platinum traveling with family

sheroka

Yes - your group will remain together for both. They will be allowed to used the priortity checkin line and disembarkation lounge.

I would double check that, i'm platnium and i was told by rccl that only the guest staying in your cabin with you can take advantage of your benefits

When we enter the Platinum line - I just indicate that we are a party traveling together. Politeness and appreciation have always gone a long way.

When you enter the Platinum lounge for disembarkation, as long as you don't draw a great deal of attention (or gobble up ALL the treats:) ) you should be just fine. Otherwise, just find yourselves a nice table in the Windjammer and enjoy breakfast while you wait.

It all depends on how many P/D/DP are on your ship, whether or not, they allow family members in the departure lounge(the last day of the cruise)..........last few Sovereign cruisers, we were told ONLY P/D/DP members allowed......no family members..........

We have 8 in our group. Do you have any advice on how we can make it work? It would be really more convenient for us all to be together. Royal Caribbean (Crown and Anchor) told us that only the people in our cabin could take advantage.

No one says that YOU must use the priority check-in and departure lounge - you may wait with your party in the other designated areas. On Explorer last year, they did check seapass cards of everyone going into the lounge. If there are a lot of platinum/diamond members on board, you can certainly understand why they can't allow people to bring a lot of others with them.

We have 8 in our group. Do you have any advice on how we can make it work? It would be really more convenient for us all to be together. Royal Caribbean (Crown and Anchor) told us that only the people in our cabin could take advantage.

I would suggest you get in the regular line with them. We had a party of 4 with us being Diamond and they could not enter priority with us.

If there is a problem with timing for disembarking use self-debark. Plats.D/D+/Suite guests receive an invitation to wait in a designated area that also has a continental breakfast. The rest of your group will not be allowed in there.

Archived