Marva Shaw - Question??

jacksmom09

I guess that could be the issue but I'd think that she would acknowlegde your email. This is the email I have been using.

knowjam@yahoo.com

Yes i've used the same one. Everyone else has replied so it's not my cookies.

Not to professional in my view and has put us off using her anyway if that's the way she treats people just because we are not a big enough group.

Yes i've used the same one. Everyone else has replied so it's not my cookies.

Not to professional in my view and has put us off using her anyway if that's the way she treats people just because we are not a big enough group.

Hi! We are a party of 2 adults and a child and she responded very quickly to us! Maybe there is a good reason she hasn't gotten back to you yet!:rolleyes:

Hi Guys we just got off freedom we used Marva she is so great, sometimes you got to email at least 2 times. We went river tubing and she told us about the island and took us anywhere we wanted to go. here is some info she gave me her card.

www.knowjamaica.com you can get to her faster maybe through this one.i have cell & office phone number also for those who might want it she gave me the card for this reason:D

I dont know if i can put the number though on here :confused: so just let me know i can email it to u.

I hope you get her she was so great and my family had a blast. Tell her HI from Frankies crew thanks

1972 - It's good to hear that you had a good time with her. We will be there in March of next year. We are going to ride on the beach and do sightseeing. What did you enjoy seeing?

Yorkie - I'm so sorry that this has happened. I'm not sure why but I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to go with her. I picked her because I had read great reviews on CC. She got back with me immediatly and we firmed things up after several email.

I'm assuming from your name you are from the Yorkshire area? I was born in England. My mother was English. I moved to the States in 1972. Been here ever since.

1972 - It's good to hear that you had a good time with her. We will be there in March of next year. We are going to ride on the beach and do sightseeing. What did you enjoy seeing?

Yorkie - I'm so sorry that this has happened. I'm not sure why but I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to go with her. I picked her because I had read great reviews on CC. She got back with me immediatly and we firmed things up after several email.

I'm assuming from your name you are from the Yorkshire area? I was born in England. My mother was English. I moved to the States in 1972. Been here ever since.

Hi There

Yes I am from Yorkshire originally. My wife is Scottish ans I have lived just outside Glasgow for the last 14 years

It doesn't matter about the size of your party it is only 4 of us and we had no problems communicating. The initial email I sent twice, she then called me and we connected daily from there. The hurricane put them back a bit for emailing earlier this month but you will get a response Marva is great.

I emailed Marva earlier in the month to make sure that she and her son Javia made it okay through the hurricane. They are fine and she is great about replying to emails. If you would like me to contact her for you and give her your email, I would be glad to do that. If you haven't heard from her, she hasn't got your email. A group of two is "no problem" for her. She has a very large bus that she puts everyone on who does not book a private tour. When we were there in May, we had a private tour with Marva. Marva couldn't leave with us until everyone else showed up for their tour, so she put us on the big bus with everyone else to wait because it was air conditioned. There were several couples on the bus. After everyone showed up, we went with Marva to her van and left on our tour. It was a wonderful day! She is self employed and will not turn away anyone who wants a tour. Please be patient or let me know if you would like me to contact her for you.

Here are pictures of us with Marva and Javia:

446122297_ReggaeBeach6.jpg.9aa4a832666efb54897e2662f8ef2d68.jpg

1828517200_MarvaMe.jpg.847296f987263b9835f637de97bff8b9.jpg

Javia.jpg.cb9e717d1d74dbfab653d6ab7234af66.jpg

I emailed Marva earlier in the month to make sure that she and her son Javia made it okay through the hurricane. They are fine and she is great about replying to emails. If you would like me to contact her for you and give her your email, I would be glad to do that. If you haven't heard from her, she hasn't got your email. A group of two is "no problem" for her. She has a very large bus that she puts everyone on who does not book a private tour. When we were there in May, we had a private tour with Marva. Marva couldn't leave with us until everyone else showed up for their tour, so she put us on the big bus with everyone else to wait because it was air conditioned. There were several couples on the bus. After everyone showed up, we went with Marva to her van and left on our tour. It was a wonderful day! She is self employed and will not turn away anyone who wants a tour. Please be patient or let me know if you would like me to contact her for you.

Here are pictures of us with Marva and Javia:

Thanks for the offer I may get back to you. I can't think of a reason she would not get my e-mail as everyone else has replied over the last week, I will try e-mailing her from my office computer which has a different e-mail address just in case.

I'm using knowjam@yahoo.com

1972 - It's good to hear that you had a good time with her. We will be there in March of next year. We are going to ride on the beach and do sightseeing. What did you enjoy seeing?She took us to the river tubing oh we had so much fun my dad loved it more then Belize.We were going Zipling but then my dad would of been by himself, so next time forsure. She showed us were the rich and poor live, told us about the people, oh we loved seeing Jack in the Bush we took pics but the sad part is we lost over 300 pics from our 2gb, went to put it in to download and read no pics it was very sad.:( took us through some shops and we got off at island village. the people i found nicer in the mountains selling stuff then by the ship, not so aggressive as what people have said.

You will have a ball with her, she will take you for some jerk chicken, and learn about the people an the island, we didnt do real sightseeing just whatever we saw on the way to the tour. and we found it to be so nice.

Hey York try this

office number:1-876-726-0361

email is correct i think i messed up on other post lol.she will get back to you.give her some time.I hope you get her.

1972 - It's good to hear that you had a good time with her. We will be there in March of next year. We are going to ride on the beach and do sightseeing. What did you enjoy seeing?She took us to the river tubing oh we had so much fun my dad loved it more then Belize.We were going Zipling but then my dad would of been by himself, so next time forsure. She showed us were the rich and poor live, told us about the people, oh we loved seeing Jack in the Bush we took pics but the sad part is we lost over 300 pics from our 2gb, went to put it in to download and read no pics it was very sad.:( took us through some shops and we got off at island village. the people i found nicer in the mountains selling stuff then by the ship, not so aggressive as what people have said.

You will have a ball with her, she will take you for some jerk chicken, and learn about the people an the island, we didnt do real sightseeing just whatever we saw on the way to the tour. and we found it to be so nice.

Hey York try this

office number:1-876-726-0361

email is correct i think i messed up on other post lol.she will get back to you.give her some time.I hope you get her.

My husband had that happen with a 2 gb card and got some downloadable software that did a 'recovery' on the card and got back the pics. You might want to try it...

I was going to suggest the same thing that Donna did. I couldn't hurt. That would kill me to loose all those pictures.

I always bring my laptop and and external hard drive. I keep the picture files on both so if something happens I have a back up. I lost all my Kauai pictures a couple of years ago due to some malfunction on my laptop. I was not able to recover them. Ever since then I have done that just in case.

I had a ball tubing in Belize. I fugured since I had done that already riding on the beach would be great. My kids will love it. Heck I will love it. I'm looking forward to having a good time there. I have no doubt that Marva will be great.

Yorkie- I hope you are able to connect with Marva. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

What kind of software do you have a name any help will do, and thank you sooooo much at least alittle hope

Try googling 'memory card recovery software' - there are a lot of options out there. The one my DH used was called Photo Rescue.

HEY GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. i couldnt even thank you enough. I got my photos and the program worked great.We are so happy thought they were gone forever.I cried i was so happy thank you thank you thank you, it was the first real family trip and to see i got them back.You guys are wonderful and im so glad they have CC and people like you God Bless each of you God must be missing some angels because they are right here.:D

HEY GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. i couldnt even thank you enough. I got my photos and the program worked great.We are so happy thought they were gone forever.I cried i was so happy thank you thank you thank you, it was the first real family trip and to see i got them back.You guys are wonderful and im so glad they have CC and people like you God Bless each of you God must be missing some angels because they are right here.:D

I'm SO glad this worked for you!! - the ones we lost were of the Hermitage in St. Petersburg and I was just sick - ended up buying an overpriced (but very pretty!) on board book, just for the pictures figuring we'd never recover them and most likely not get back there, either, so I know how you feel! Yay for photo recovery software!!:D

Archived