Some notes from a "sort of" living here gal!

bickee

Hi all. So I've been living here in a home for one month teaching yoga in beautiful cozumel! Fun, fun. I have recently become friends with the owners of the Humane Society here. You will see a booth next to Carlos and Charlies with lots of doggie and kitty clothes and toys, and 80-100% of the money goes to the humane society! 100% when I'm there because I donate my 20% fee. Anyway, stop by and make a donation and sign the "horse book". We are trying to pass a law that the carriage horses MUST get proper water and shade during the day. As of now they get basically none. If you want to take a carriage ride pick a horse that has one of the "umbrellas" and ask the driver to give the horse water prior to leaving! If he doesn't have it then don't support him! Animal lovers unite!!!

If you are in port either Thursday, Sept 4 or 11, I'll be working, so stop by and say hi! If you have any questions I can help as well! Been here a few weeks already! :0)

Archived