snorkel equipment rental

mchlhaystead

You may be able to rent equipment onboard, but for just a bit more money, you can buy your own snorkle equipment. Walmart has a U S Divers set (fins, mask, snorkle) at a very low price. Ebay is another good place to get good equipment. We got our stuff there, and have been using it for 4 years and still fits and works fine.

You may be able to rent equipment onboard, but for just a bit more money, you can buy your own snorkle equipment. Walmart has a U S Divers set (fins, mask, snorkle) at a very low price. Ebay is another good place to get good equipment. We got our stuff there, and have been using it for 4 years and still fits and works fine.

And you have the benefit of knowing that it is clean. That to me is worth the price.

can you rent equipment on board the legend for the week?

You do not want to rent a snorkel. Maybe a mask, but probably not that either. Looks like you live in FLA. Plenty of dive shops there to get a set at a good price.

DH and I went to a local dive shop, tried on the masks to see what fit and then thecked on online shops and found a great deal! We are very happy with our equipment!

Note: we did not buy flippers... when we go on excursions we borrow them. We have snorkeled in the beach area without them with no problems!

Mom got hers about this time last year for $17 at Target on sale.

There are different kinds of cheap blue divers sets. I got the compact flippers with mine (Walmart) and she got the full flippers. I swim twice as fast with the long flippers but they are really hard to walk in :)

Archived