Hackshaw's Tours in St Lucia

chev29

do a search in the st.lucia forum - there are a lot of posts about them. I have heard good things about them. We are booked with them in March 09 with another couple who has used them for I think like 4 years in a row now - they could probably tell you more about them. And if you do the search I know their reviews are on here! Good luck!

we are the couple that has gone with them for 4 years in a row and have them booked again for next March.

I have recommended them to others and everyone has come back with glowing reports.

If you do a search on utube for 'st lucia whale watching', you will find their video...and if you look at photos on Hackshaw's website....go to whale-watching photos....most viewed...you will find mine all at the top....I have a couple of whale-watching videos on their site, also....the water is deep blue and calm in mine.

If you email them, tell them that "marc from Canada" sent you, and Chris Hackshaw will ensure you have a great day.

we are the couple that has gone with them for 4 years in a row and have them booked again for next March.

I have recommended them to others and everyone has come back with glowing reports.

If you do a search on utube for 'st lucia whale watching', you will find their video...and if you look at photos on Hackshaw's website....go to whale-watching photos....most viewed...you will find mine all at the top....I have a couple of whale-watching videos on their site, also....the water is deep blue and calm in mine.

If you email them, tell them that "marc from Canada" sent you, and Chris Hackshaw will ensure you have a great day.

Could you give me their e-mail or web site. I have e-mailed them on Sat, and haven't received any response as of yet. Thank You in advance

Could you give me their e-mail or web site. I have e-mailed them on Sat, and haven't received any response as of yet. Thank You in advance

This is the email that I use to contact Chris Hackshaw.....

hackshawc@candw.lc ....make sure you tell him "Marc from Canada sent you"

This is their website.....

http://www.hackshaws.com/

• 2 weeks later...

We have 10 people interested in this tour for 10 Dec. 2008. They need at least 12 to schedule and confirm a tour on this date. Cost is $60 US PP and includes whale watch, beach and lunch. Any one else want to join our party?Go to roll call and let me know, or e-mail chev29 verizon.net

We have 10 people interested in this tour for 10 Dec. 2008. They need at least 12 to schedule and confirm a tour on this date. Cost is $60 US PP and includes whale watch, beach and lunch. Any one else want to join our party?Go to roll call and let me know, or e-mail chev29 verizon.net

seems you had trouble getting in touch with chris hackshaw...perhaps he was "off island" (as he puts it)....anyhow, it looks like you are getting organized with them. Perhaps his brother or sister as taking care of you.

Chev,

I was in contact with Jacqui yesterday and she did take our group's deposit. Have you been in contact with Sunnyside?

Archived