When The Lights Went Out on Spirit

raudacruise

Jeter, this was definitely not pointed at you and if you took it that way I apologize. There was one post that caused me start this thread and you were not the originator.

At the same time I caution all to not let the little things stress you out when cruising. It ain't worth it. Lets face it:

Cruising is Better than Working

The engines are planned to be fixed when the Spirit goes into drydock for 3 weeks this November.

Hmm..is that why this months cruising on the Spirit is so inexpensive? We are thinking of a last minute tour (this Sunday). Now, I'm not so sure. There is something wrong with their engines? I'm not sure I want to be out there with all the hurricanes and not know if we can outrun them. So, do I go or stay home..yikes LOL!

While I'm here..does anyone know the deadline for signing up for a cruise that leaves this Sunday? I think I need more time to think about this.

Hmm..is that why this months cruising on the Spirit is so inexpensive? We are thinking of a last minute tour (this Sunday). Now, I'm not so sure. There is something wrong with their engines? I'm not sure I want to be out there with all the hurricanes and not know if we can outrun them. So, do I go or stay home..yikes LOL!

While I'm here..does anyone know the deadline for signing up for a cruise that leaves this Sunday? I think I need more time to think about this.

At least 72 hours in advance. I am sure the low rates have to do with several things, not just the engine problems, but that might have an inpact. As for being stuck in the ocean during a hurricane, this wouldn't bother me or so I say. If it happened I might feel totally different.

Nita

I hope it's okay, cause we took advantage of the last minute low rates and booked it yesterday for Sunday.
looks like the storms what is left are heading in the other direction. I am sure you will have a great time....Let us know when you get back. If it is a disaster, please break it to us gently...LOL

Archived