YOU have complaints?

Solo1959

Thank you, you are SO right! Just get me on the ship because that's the vacation for me. An 8 day cruise to nowhere sounds about heaven. This will be my second time on the Miracle and I believe my 9th cruise.

Not much chance we'll actually go to Grand Turk. Way too much damage there, injuries, so many homes destroyed, people struggling to go on with life. Don't think they have the time or energy for entertaining a bunch of spoiled tourists. We'll see where we wind up.

I hope all those people are OK. I live in upstate NY. All we got here was some rain and medium winds. Ruined my picnic, but those poor people down there lost just about everything. And most of them had less to start than I do.

I don't know if it would even be a good thing to go to damaged areas while people are rebuilding their lives....

But I digress.

The Miracle was the BEST I've ever sailed on. Beautiful ship. pampering service, delicious food, great shows, just give me smooth waters and sunshine.... I'm good to go.

I LOVE your digression!!! That is awesome! And you will be very spoiled with your balcony...so hard to go back after that!;)

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

How's this for what Carnival did to me...

I am getting ready to get packed for my cruise 9/14 on the Miracle. I checked on the Carnival web site for my cruise details, and I saw that I was upgraded at no cost to a balcony stateroom from an OS obstructed view! Now the luggage tags they sent me are worthless, I have to go and print new ones.

Can I do anything about this? :D

ROFLMAO

Archived