Brilliance Cabin choice problem (or maybe not)

rool

Having noticed that some people were getting reductions on their booked cruises I did a bit of investigated and found that the Euro price is substantially cheaper than the sterling price. I live in Ireland but booked in England back in July through a TA (Hindsight is wonderful).

The upshot is that I can keep my current booking which is an E2 cabin 8084, OR, lose my deposit but then make a new booking, which equates to roughly what my balance was going to be anyway, and have an E1 cabin 8102. the overall cost will be the same but it looks like I get a cabin 'on the hump' which appears to have a larger balcony.

Can anyone confirm whether the E1 cabin would be better than the other please before I commit hard cash to a second booking :)

many thanks in advance for you cooperation

Rool, welcome to CC.

I hope this will help. The cabins are identical. The balcony for 8102 IS larger. You will also only have neighbors on one side. That can be a real plus too. You should not get much noise from the elevator [lift] lobby.

All things being equal, and if 8102 is still available it is a balcony lover's dream.

Good luck.

Thank you for that, I took the liberty of taking a courtesy hold so that I could discuss it with the family when I got home from work. It was a no brainer in the end so I confirmed that one and now just have to cancel with my TA in the UK.

Thanks again for your input.

Archived