Pre Registration Link

kenasch2

Is there pre registration online? I seem to remember reading that some passengers preselected their liquor choices before the cruise but I cannot find such a link on the RSSC website. The only link I can find is to request your shore excursions.

That is the guest information form (with the curiously limited occupations list) but it doesn't have any information about liquor choices. My cruise is not until next summer so maybe the site isn't ready for that so much ahead of time. I'm kind of curious which of our favorites they stock but I couldn't find a list on their site. Do they send that information out with the cruise documents?

Use the guest information form under the my cruises tab on the RSSC website.

Go to special requests and fill in you liquor choices (Grey Goose, Amaretto, Tonic

Water, etc.,) Your choices will be there when you board..Cheers!..r/wes

Thanks for the link. It said that guest information is locked within 8 days of sailing so I could not actually view or update it.

I too am interested in the booze choices. We are not big drinkers so it may take us a while to select something. If anyone has the list of offered brands that would be great.

The first Radisson cruise I booked, they mailed the form to my TA and she sent it on to me; I faxed it in to Radisson and to her. According to her, RSSC wouldn't issue the final documents until they got the form, but she is the only person who has ever said that and she's no longer in business(maybe she meant the passport numbers and our contact information, which they maintain under all our cruises online). That cruise, we did have the requested booze in the suite when we arrived.

Last year for Voyager, I tried asking for foam pillows ahead of time, and the stewardess had no clue what I was talking about (we did get the pillows, but not the lightweight blanket I had also requested in place of the duvet). This year I'm trying again, but staying aware that the information doesn't always make it to the proper person on the ship.

Having just left the Diamond in Rome on Monday, I thought I had left a couple of items on board so emailed the ship direct. Whilst I am yet to have an answer I have in fact located the items in a little used case. Having said that Diamonds' email - as advised by Radisson - is radisson.diamond@diaadmin.com, presumably if you change the ship name in the relevant areas you could email direct your request asking housekeeping to be passed your request. It may work....... who knows? Enjoy.

Have to agree with Pam on this one. Our last two cruises: in both cases I entered what we wanted for our in-room setup on the gif. Never got them and had to fill out the usual form and leave it in the room for the stewardess.

Hope you have Col Wes's luck rather than ours.

Kathy

I've got to say, I'm considering doing this ahead of time. On our PG cruise we waited until we boarded, filled out the form and went to dinner. Silly me, I thought we'd have the stuff when we got back. So I called and was told it would be delivered the next day. Ok, went to breakfast and lifeboat drill, still no booze, called again. Was told it would come that afternoon. It did but I can't figure out why, on a 7 day cruise, they wait 20+ hours before filling our request. It wasn't weird or anything, standard whiskey and standard rum.

Not that we ever got around to drinking any of it (1/4 bottle of rum is still in my liquor cabinet - whiskey was consumed at 3 day post cruise).

But this time, I'd rather not wait a day to get my bar set up.

Archived