Luggage Tag Question

Hojo's redbeard

Ok all you Princess veterans, I need your insight. We are booked in D301 on the Crown in November. Just received our cruise materials and our luggage tags say F. All of the other cruises that I've been on have had luggage tags that corresponded with the deck that I'm on. Did Princess send me the wrong luggage tags?

Thanks in advance!

Ok all you Princess veterans' date=' I need your insight. We are booked in D301 on the Crown in November. Just received our cruise materials and our luggage tags say F. All of the other cruises that I've been on have had luggage tags that corresponded with the deck that I'm on. Did Princess send me the wrong luggage tags?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

No, you're fine. The F refers to "foward" which is where your cabin is located on Dolphin Deck. ;)

Ok all you Princess veterans' date=' I need your insight. We are booked in D301 on the Crown in November. Just received our cruise materials and our luggage tags say F. All of the other cruises that I've been on have had luggage tags that corresponded with the deck that I'm on. Did Princess send me the wrong luggage tags?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

nope you have the right ones, F means forward and D301 is forward, it just indentifies which conveyor belt will get your suitcase... happy sailings

Does Princess print your cabin # and name on the tags or do you have to write them in. RCCL prints them on I was just wondering as we have never cruised with Princess before.

Christine

You write in the sailing date, your name, and your stateroom number, they do not come pre-printed.

and for those of us with guaranteed cabins not assigned yet, just leave the cabin # blank. my luggage has always found me!

If you don't have a cabin assignment before you leave, just check at the pier, the porters will have a roster with the proper cabin numbers on it and you can fill it in right there. This way your luggage won't be delayed and find it's way directly to you. ;)

in vancouver the porters have said don't worry about it, they don't look at the number but go by the name.

its all good for me. i pack necesities (sp?) in my carry-on and don't need my suitcase right away.

thanks toto :)

in vancouver the porters have said don't worry about it, they don't look at the number but go by the name.

its all good for me. i pack necesities (sp?) in my carry-on and don't need my suitcase right away.

thanks toto :)

Make sure if you cruise out of another port though you ask for your cabin number, so you can write it on your luggage tags. If you don't, you may not see your luggage for a very long time. :(

i only seem to have a guarantee out of vancouver. in whittier, LA and rome i've had cabin assignments :). wierd. but otherwise i would take your advice-i can put a lot in my carry-on but would begin to get concerned if the suitcase didn't turn up. then where would i pack all my souveniers?!

Archived