Waitlist Cleared - take it??

cigloo

Hello all.

We just recieved notice that we cleared a waitlist from category VF to SS on our upcoming Alaska cruise next week and we are not sure if it's worth the money? The price increase is $1360.00 to move up. There are 2 adults and 1 child. I can see that the stateroom is much bigger - but is it really worth that?

Thanks for the suggestions, help :)

Jennifer

What massages -- you have to pay for them no matter what category you are in -- they are not free for anyone.

I think the question is to spend $1300 to upgrade to an SS cabin OR to pay for spa treatments like massages.

That's always our dilemma, anyway:p

How old is the child? If a teenager or more, I'd say the extra space would be worth it, but for younger I'd say that the VF would be adequate.

Also - how much time do you tend to spend in your cabin? If it's just a place to sleep/shower/change (like us) then it might not be worth the extra cost.

How old is the child? If a teenager or more, I'd say the extra space would be worth it, but for younger I'd say that the VF would be adequate.

I disagree. A teen is more likely to be out and about with other teens and gone a lot more. A smaller child will be with parents more and if you spend a lot of time in the room is might get cramped.

Archived