Cruise for Summer 2009?

Gina477

Hi everyone,

I am considering booking a cruise for Summer 2009. Preferably, first two weeks in July or first two weeks in August. I know that is the peak season and most expensive. I am thinking perhaps between 5 & 7 days. I was looking at the Pride that is sailing on 8/1/08, but, I am not sure. It would be my DH and two teenage daughters and myself.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks, Gina

Hi everyone,

I am considering booking a cruise for Summer 2009. Preferably, first two weeks in July or first two weeks in August. I know that is the peak season and most expensive. I am thinking perhaps between 5 & 7 days. I was looking at the Pride that is sailing on 8/1/08, but, I am not sure. It would be my DH and two teenage daughters and myself.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks, Gina

Most of our cruises are booked in July, I think all but one have been. We have our next summer cruise booked on the Freedom out of Ft. Lauderdale. It is an eight day cruise. WooHoo. So far it is my DH and my 16 year old son, maybe my 22 year old. We have two staterooms booked.

4cruizers, Looks like we will be joining you on this cruise. This will be the second leg of our B2B. We are a family group of 10, my my husband, his mom, our daughters 14 & 16 and my husabands family from Denmark, which includes a 17 yo male and 14 female. Can't wait! Teri

Gina, The Freedom does both 6 and 8 days in June & July it is a newer ship, lots to see and do. Happy planning. Teri

My philosophy is if you have the time and the money - DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is just too short and regrets suck!!!

Excuse my French!

First, let me be a little touchy...my background is French, and I assure you that is not French.

Besides that, though, we also will be on the Freedom at the beginning of August. Eight days sounds wonderful, but go ahead and book a family cruise, whatever your budget can comfortably contain. Have a ball!

4cruizers, Looks like we will be joining you on this cruise. This will be the second leg of our B2B. We are a family group of 10, my my husband, his mom, our daughters 14 & 16 and my husabands family from Denmark, which includes a 17 yo male and 14 female. Can't wait! Teri

Teri

Come over and join our "roll call." I see we have two kids the same age.

First, let me be a little touchy...my background is French, and I assure you that is not French.

Besides that, though, we also will be on the Freedom at the beginning of August. Eight days sounds wonderful, but go ahead and book a family cruise, whatever your budget can comfortably contain. Have a ball!

Don't be so touchy. It is just and expression!

Hi everyone,

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks, Gina

I like to cruise out of Florida myself, but the Pride looks good Go for it

Pride is a Spirit Class ship, one of my favorites. It's not too big, but not too small. Very easy layout. 80% of cabins are outside. There are about six or eight "combo" room layouts that have an inside room connecting with a balcony, which is great for a family that wants two rooms and wants a balcony, but doesn't want to pay for two balconies. (We've booked these on the Pride in May.)

Now my brother and sister in law love the Conquest Class ships. They book them any chance they get.

I think either way you can go, you will find something you would love. I would pick a cruise by the intinerary. The food will be similar, service similar, etc.

Have a great vacation!

Archived