MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

WOW, I'm glad I read your post and went and reread the MCR offers. I was looking at getting the Romance Package and then I saw the 7 nights or longer requirement. I would like to know if you call and get any reply. I find this a very odd requirement because I don't see where on RCCL website that the comparable Romance Package is only offered on the longer cruises.

I'm looking at booking a 4 night and wanted to use this. Please post if you get any answer.

Thanx,

Erika

Erika,

I did call and speak briefly with Tim Mohler (I felt bad calling). He said that with regards to the Wine & Dine package he 'thought' that he had seen one approved for a 5 or 6 day cruise, but knew for sure that the restriction applied to 3-4 day cruises. Not sure if that helps or why there is that restriction...BUT, I'm going to try to submit the form when I have the points and keep my fingers crossed!

Are you talking about the cans in a pack or is it only bottles? i'm getting compulsive with coke bottles lately!! :)

also anytime I buy a dasani there's no codes in them and i've purchased different sized bottles :(

Like someone said earlier, look for the Coke Rewards symbol on the package. I bought a package of bottles (like 20 bottles) and there were no coke rewards either on the package or the bottle caps.

As Bruce explained at another time, cans themselves don't have numbers, but usually when they are packaged together it is somewhere on the package.

Well, since I booked today on the WOW sale, I went ahead and redeemed for 2 of the Soda Cards. I spoke to my TA about the Romance Package ( I was trying to find out exactly which 'spa treatments' were included). She said she spoke to 2 people from RCCL and got 2 different answers. She suggested I not try to push it since who knows what their response will be. I agree since we rarely get confirming answers from them on most anything. So.... I'll just hope they offer something even better between now and a) when the program ends or b) my cruise.

Thanx all.

Erika

Does anyone know when the wine and dine package has to be used by? :confused: I'm working on trying to get that one as soon as im finished getting my second soda card. :)

Quoting from the certificate I have in front of me: "Expiration Date: Must be used on cruises sailing prior to August 31, 2009".

Do you think that they will keep this going the coke program?
I believe that MyCokeRewards will be extended from its current ending date, but I also think that there will be fewer and fewer actual rewards and more totally worthless to me sweepstakes. :mad:

And, the few desirable (subjective) rewards that get offered will disappear very quickly.

Quoting from the certificate I have in front of me: "Expiration Date: Must be used on cruises sailing prior to August 31, 2009".

Does that mean you can cash in your rewards until 8/09 or you have to redeem it by then? Thanks

If you are asking about the wine & dine package, then that is the date the reward expires, you'll have to redeem for it before then. In any case, it is likely to be gone from the MCR way before the expiration arrives.

We only drink canned Coke products, from the 12 packs. Where do we find the code? Does it say "coke rewards"?

Sorry if this has been covered :confused:

The code us usually inside the part of the cardboard fridge pack that you would tear off to open the package. The outside of the boxes are marked and I think even indicate where to look for the code.

Good luck!

Thank you! I will have to save that portion from now on. We're sailing on August 31st, 2009, wonder what that means for the expiration date...

I'll bet you've thrown away 1000's of points since the beginning of the MCR promo. :(

Expiration date for the unlimited soda package card is October 31, 2009 so you should be fine. You should know that the reward will be gone from MCR long before that expiration date. Get the card as soon as you can.

The 5 bottle Diamond level wine & dine package is out of stock. Maybe it will come back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'll bet you've thrown away 1000's of points since the beginning of the MCR promo. :(

Expiration date for the unlimited soda package card is October 31, 2009 so you should be fine. You should know that the reward will be gone from MCR long before that expiration date. Get the card as soon as you can.

The 5 bottle Diamond level wine & dine package is out of stock. Maybe it will come back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I hope that it's come back too only 1000 point away.

how in the world do you keep track of which product the cap came from if you are trash digging or getting from friends? n the days pepsi had this all you needed was the numbers not the product. Hubby brought a handful of caps from work but then he had no way of knowing what product they came off of.

how in the world do you keep track of which product the cap came from if you are trash digging or getting from friends? n the days pepsi had this all you needed was the numbers not the product. Hubby brought a handful of caps from work but then he had no way of knowing what product they came off of.

I don't really think it matters. I have a lot of caps from Powerade and such that we collected. When they ask which product my code came from, I just click on something. They take it either way.:)

They only ask for tracking purposes. I just click on 'Don't know' and it accepts it no problem.

Keep on entering.

Erika

There's a MCR "widget" out there. Do a search on the internet to find it. Once downloaded to your computer, all you need to do is enter the code--that's it, no selecting the product it came from.

My bf picked up over 300 points a few days ago (that's how we get points - dumpster diving). Unfortunately, our favourite place to dive - Galveston - will be out of commision for a couple months. :(

I've never thought about dumpster diving for codes until you mentioned it! I've belonged to the MCR program since its inception--I could have had a million points in my account by now. I work at a University and there are 100's of recycle bins all over campus. Also, the hockey arena & football arena sell coke products & I'm sure I could get 1000 codes after each game! Now--all I have to do is figure out a way to do this discretely! :)

The Soda card is now showing out of stock on the website :mad:

Well, that answers THAT question (whether to save up for the out of stock wine package or get 2 soda cards) :(

Let's hope they both return! 6000 points (ultimate romance package) is a lot!

Archived