Transportation from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral

BabySam99

Hey sorry for this I usually rent a car but dont feel like driving...anyone have a good transport company they can reccomed...I have used FL Tours before but wanted to see what other companies are out there. Thanks!

XXOO

Kim:)

I am having the same issue. We booked with Tiffany Town Car, but I have heard mixed reviews. There are 7 of us, so renting a car is about the same price since we need car seats and I think all rental cars charge for them. Most of the rates I have found are pretty consistent across different companies. Good luck... I have been worrying about this all week!!!!

we used cocoa beach shuttle in august... rates were good for 4 of us, van could have fit 7 - waited about 20 minutes for van, but after cruise, van was waiting for us to go back...

they sent confirmation quickly through email and then called the day before to confirm...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey sorry for this I usually rent a car but dont feel like driving...anyone have a good transport company they can reccomed...I have used FL Tours before but wanted to see what other companies are out there. Thanks!

XXOO

Kim:)

If you are looking for something more personal than shuttle transport, we used Ed Korgan with Taxi-MCO. Round trip from MCO to the Port for 7 of us was around $180 plus tip. He has a large SUV which had plenty of room for all of us and our luggage. We were very pleased.

http://taxi-mco.com/drivers/edward%20a.%20korgan%20jr.htm

Archived