Can you exchange bottle of wine?

JeanneW1956

We are all supposed to have a bottle of wine waiting in our cabins do you happen to know what kind they typically give you? I was wondering if there is a way to trade it for a different kind if it's one you don't like?

I'm not much of a wine drinker especially if it's a dry wine so was wondering what the chances are of swapping for something like white zin??

I am not 100% sure but I don't think so BND. The initial plan was if we got 8 cabins booked we were going to get a one hour happy hour party for our group and $$ ship credit for the 8th cabin but we only managed to get 7 booked so she told us a couple weeks ago even though we didn't make the 8 bookings we'd still get something which would be a bottle of wine in each of the 7 cabins and from her a coupon or voucher for a group photo. I thought about asking for a certain wine at the time but didn't want to seem ungrateful or whatever so I didn't say anything :rolleyes:

Not a problem! We have gotten wine from our Travel Agents and Cruiselines and were allowed to change it. If it costs more, you just pay the difference. This applies to wine in Dining room and Stateroom.

Archived