Where to Find Grolsch Lager

ricker

On our Oosterdam repositioning cruise out of Seattle we experienced the Holland beer Grolsch....a good beer, and it came in a cool "swing top" bottle (16 oz) that is similar to the old wire top canning jars of yore. Anyone in the NW know where it can be purchased?

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks for the replies....we are in Spokane and the distributors here don't carry it. Perhaps in the Seattle area, but don't know for sure. At least there's a possibility if they have it in other parts of the country.

Rick

your local Alberston's grocery stores there in Spokane should have it in stock. It no, then ask the wine manager to get some in for you. The Alberston's here in Seattle carry it and you can order online from Alberston's as well

Under http://www.grolschlager.com you will be asked for your address etc. to find out a retail store in your area.

As a German in a beer area I can understand your needs. Because the standard American beer is a little bit "weak" I also drink normally Grolsch on HAL-ships.

By the way: The village I'm Iiving now, in 1880 it had 800 citizens but 5 beer breweries and 3 breweries for schnaps. The breweries disappeared but the people here are still well trained drinkers.

A German wordgame: Es trinkt der Mensch, es saeuft das Pferd, bei uns hier ist es umgekehrt.

Archived