Deck 7 Help

Lorey2007

The sixth of seven Oasis neighborhoods announced, the centrally located Entertainment Place -- down the stairs from Deck 7's Royal Promenade -- will feature a main plaza with entrance to a variety of nighttime venues designed to suit as many tastes as possible.

The above was copied from the CC article on new neighborhoods. On what deck is the Royal Promenade? We have a cabin booked on Deck 7 which shows on the deck plans as having a open area in the middle. I'm confused does that mean the Royal Promenade is on Deck 7:confused:

The sixth of seven Oasis neighborhoods announced, the centrally located Entertainment Place -- down the stairs from Deck 7's Royal Promenade -- will feature a main plaza with entrance to a variety of nighttime venues designed to suit as many tastes as possible.

The above was copied from the CC article on new neighborhoods. On what deck is the Royal Promenade? We have a cabin booked on Deck 7 which shows on the deck plans as having a open area in the middle. I'm confused does that mean the Royal Promenade is on Deck 7:confused:

I think it was a typo since the Royal Promenade is not on Deck 7. I think it was supposed to be Deck 5 and then it makes sense. I saw that too and was confused but figured it was just a typo because it does not at all fit with the new deck plans.

Archived