Pillow talk???

LUV THE SEA

I have seen many boards about the beds...too soft...too hard....but what about the pillows???? Is there anyway to get feather or the soft featherlike pillows on Princess. I have a bad neck and I need a soft type pillow...I will be on Caribbean Princess next week any one in the know???

I have seen many boards about the beds...too soft...too hard....but what about the pillows???? Is there anyway to get feather or the soft featherlike pillows on Princess. I have a bad neck and I need a soft type pillow...I will be on Caribbean Princess next week any one in the know???

Yes, your cabin steward will get you a softer one.

Karen

I not sure if it is mini suite and up or all room categories, but Princess has a pillow menu.

We can't use feather pillows and found out that Princess uses a foam substitute for its pillows - but they have a firm feather feel. One can get a feather pillow by special order - talk to your steward when you get onboard.

I have a bad neck too and always used feather pillows. UNTIL I bought a memory foam neck pillow. It has a big hump at the top and a smaller one at the bottom, with a hollow in the middle. You reverse it for back or side sleeping. I LOVE it, and now have much less neck pain. I got a small sized one and I pack it in my suitcase ... it compresses and then pops back out again on unpacking,.

I have a bad neck too and always used feather pillows. UNTIL I bought a memory foam neck pillow. It has a big hump at the top and a smaller one at the bottom, with a hollow in the middle. You reverse it for back or side sleeping. I LOVE it, and now have much less neck pain. I got a small sized one and I pack it in my suitcase ... it compresses and then pops back out again on unpacking,.

What is the brand name of your travel pillow? Would love to have one to pack.

Jan

THANKS i MAY TRY THAT...

I was diagnosed with a neck problem right before our Sea Princess cruise in July. I contacted my travel agent who contacted Princess. I had a therapeudic pillow there when I got to my regular balcony cabin. Don't know if it works the same for everyone, but they do have the pillows available (and they are VERY nice).

Archived