Boarding Time for Infinity to Hawaii 3/27/05

meyer4two

Hi Everyone,

I will be sailing on the Infinity to Hawaii March 27th and the ship sails at 9 p.m. All the other Celebrity cruises I took the ship sailed around 4:30 and I usually boarded anytime after 1 p.m. or so. Hate to fly into San Diego around 2 or so and immediately have them transport me to the ship and sit around not being able to board.

Trying to coordinate my flights to San Diego, does anyone know what is the earliest time we can board the ship?

Also, being a Captains Club member, which is better? Have Celebrity arrange the flights or do them myself and notify them of my pick. Sailed on the Summit last March to the Caribbean and let Celebrity pick my flights from New Jersey and they had me fly the 'long way' around.

Thanks,

Meyer

I would imagine you could board around noon. We have a late departure in San Juan, and we can always board early.

If you are a Captain's Club member, you can get Celebrity to deviate your air free, if the flights cost the same. Or, you can book your own air if it is more convient.

Texed,

Thanks, I thought we could board early, just had to ask.

We fly into San Diego, but the ship leaves from Ensenada, do you know how long a bus ride that would be?

We haven't made our flight arrangements yet, but will soon. Hopefully non-stop. Its a long way from N.J. to Calif.

Meyer

Archived