Things not to miss in Cozumel, George Town, Ocho Rios

shaggyofwv

Just returned from the Mariner on Sunday, we visited the Western. If you are considering Sunset Jamaica Grande....do it. The pools and water slide are awesome, the bars open, the drinks are great. Very clean, very safe. Not crowded at all, and well set up to handle many guests. The food was plentiful and it was a great way to spend the day. Go early and enjoy their breakfast, some of our friends tried it and really enjoyed it.

Taxi costs 3 per person each way. Make sure you have information with pricing from the resort.

Nachi Cocum.....so so time, not a very good experience for us. The staff seemed overwhelmed with the amount of people on hand. They also have an open bar, mixed drinks, and Dos Equis, Corona, and Sol beers. The do not have a buffet, they have a menu that you can order from. Includes appetizers, and main course. Food service was extremely slow, however, bar service was always quick. They had many chairs available, and a pool.

Taxi costs 4 per person each way. Have to reserve this prior to going so as not to exceed the 100 person maximum. (I am not sure how slow things would have been if all 100 people would have been there when we went). Many people commented that Paradise beach would have been a better trip. I do not know as I have never been to Paradise beach.

I hope this will help, just my opinion though:)

We booked the Chukka Canopy Experience in Ocho Rios through RCI and it was awesome! I'd love to do it again. We also went to the Tulum Mayan Ruins in Cozumel which I enjoyed but it is a long trip there and back.

em

Archived