C&A Cruise Credits

DebbieO

My credits & history are still MISSING...and if I try to look at the Coupons it tells me I need to be a C&A member...even though I am already a Diamond member... maybe this is a sign they are working on mine...at least my 2 upcoming cruises are still there....:D

Mine are right too... They HAD given me an extra cruise credit for a cruise we took in January for a total of 7, but now it's showing 6. That's fine... I don't want what's not mine. :D And yes, i did call when I noticed the extra credit back in January. :)

I can't even find my history anymore on the website. Did they change the place where they are? I went to "My Cruises" and all that is there is the one we are taking this weekend. Maybe I am just having a brain freeze. HELP! :)

Ok, I am NOT crazy. I just logged into my DH account, and his history is right there in front of me. But on my account, it is just totally gone!!! I am on hold right now with C & A rep, and she has no idea what is going on. I am glad all of you have your credits correct now, but my DH still does not. We had 6 credits BEFORE our cruise in May, and it STILL is showing 6 on the website, although this rep I am talking to says she shows 8. So what gives?????? Which is worse? Not being correct or totally disappearing from sight? :confused: :confused:

Mine totally disappeared from the site last week - right before it reappeared with everything correct for the first time in months.

It appears they are doing the corrections in batches so keep checking back to see if yours appears (and is finally correct).

Archived