Carryon Luggage

njtwinmom

All carryon luggage must go thru the scanner which is the same size as at airports.

The shipboard scanners that are used when you are returning from a day in port are about the same size as the hand baggage scanners in the airport, but the scanners for hand baggage in the terminals are much larger.

We've been carrying on our luggage for years (29 inch bags) & never had a problem. Recently they've tried to persuade us to check the luggage with the porters - I suppose it slows the operation down if everyone carries all their luggage but they always let us do so.

We've been carrying on our luggage for years (29 inch bags) & never had a problem. Recently they've tried to persuade us to check the luggage with the porters - I suppose it slows the operation down if everyone carries all their luggage but they always let us do so.

guess you have been worried that someone would steal your formal wear :D

guess you have been worried that someone would steal your formal wear :D

I could only wish they would & then I could go to formal dinner with my casual dress all week long. Considering the shape of my luggage & the clothes I take, I could only come out ahead in the long run. :D :p

Archived