Green tea?

fllchick

Don't know about Freedom.....but we were just on the sister ship Liberty. Green Tea was available at the coffee shop on the promenade. It was among the myriad other varieties in the "tea box" located next to the coffee machines.

dkv

I realize this is a silly question, but I've recently started drinking green tea, and I was wondering if it was available on Freedom, or if I should bring my own? Thanks!

Bring your own just to be on the safe side. :rolleyes:

Bring your own just to be on the safe side. :rolleyes:

This is good advice. I've seen green tea on some ships, but not others. Also, even if the ship has it initially, I've seen it disappear later on the cruise.

This is good advice. I've seen green tea on some ships, but not others. Also, even if the ship has it initially, I've seen it disappear later on the cruise.
That was my observation on my last cruise. They ran out by day four. I was thankful I had the foresight to bring a small box of green and white tea bags in my carry on.

That was my observation on my last cruise. They ran out by day four. I was thankful I had the foresight to bring a small box of green and white tea bags in my carry on.

So this will be my boyfriends first cruise and although he is excited, he is a tad nervous about it since his family doesn't travel....:eek:

He sometimes drinks the Kavi Stress Relief Tea, so I'll sneak some in to our luggage for him becuase I am such a wonderful girlfriend. lol.

So this will be my boyfriends first cruise and although he is excited, he is a tad nervous about it since his family doesn't travel....:eek:

He sometimes drinks the Kavi Stress Relief Tea, so I'll sneak some in to our luggage for him because I am such a wonderful girlfriend. lol.

Lucky guy. If you guys ever break up, gimme a holler.

As preivous posters said:

On the Mariner in February, it was abundantly available at the free coffee stand at Cafe Promenade. I made stopping my for some on my way back to cabin from the theater my nightly ritual. However, by Thursday night, the whole ship was out. Definately take your own!

Archived