Legend Slideshow Video 9/07/2008

swimswiththefishes

This was our first cruise without our children , heck, it was our first vacation ever without our children in 15 years. :D

It also includes our excursions of ziplining in Honduras , cave tubing in Belize , and horseback riding in Mexico.

We had such a great time and cannot wait for our next cruise in the works.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3533082?fr=yvmtf

Thanks guys ! It was fun making the video together as well. We feel the songs are also very fitting for the footage :)

I should add that it starts in Ft. Pierce because that is where we dropped our kids off at Grandma's. Car Buddha came into the picture because we always take our kids pix when we go places and so he is filling in for them more or less. He was a gift and rides in or car and we just couldn't leave him in it in the Tampa parking garage.

• 2 months later...

Ok Staci and Tony, I am a little behind the power curve here. Great video. I love to make slide shows with our vacations. How do you get them posted on here. I haven't been able to figuer that out. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. We are going on the Legend in January. I can't wait.

vicsjoy - We made this video on Windows Movie Maker and then we had to upload it on to Yahoo video. After you upload it it will give you a link to it.

Hope this helps . :)

Matj2000 - It's all about being positive and peaceful. Buddha comes with us everywhere . We (and all of our friends) still find it hilarious to watch. Sorry you lack the same sense of humor.

:) Oh, guys, this video is sooo enjoyable!!! Thank you. :)

Quality pictures, great music. You both look great!

We were docked near Legend in Cozumel in November. She looked like a nice ship... I think the best class of Carnival.

How does it feel to sail without children? This April it'll probably be our last cruise with 17 yo, and while it's not easy to cruise with a teen.. I think we are going yp miss him next time.

Thank you Tatka !

It was mixed feelings about the trip without the children. On one hand we had the best time ever but on the other they weren't around to share it with us. They were also a little upset to find out they weren't cruising with us this time as they are cruise addicts themselves. For the future we plan on alternating cruises between going by ourselves and taking them along.

The Legend is a beautiful ship and our favorite to date. We also really enjoyed our ports of call.

Enjoy your last cruise with your son although i have a feeling that that one day he will still be going with you just as an adult, with his own family in tow, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived