*How late is too late to book your cruise?*

Wow, that's good news. A friend of mine doesn't know if she can come on the cruise right now, but will soon and I didn't know how late she could get in on the cruise.

Will she have to stand in a long line to get on?

It depends what time she gets there. Be prepared for some standing, is that an issue? If yes RCCL can provide a wheelchair by contacting special needs.

Do you mean booking late? No, there are no special lines, but keep in mind that ships do fill up and I don't know what the cabin situation is but if they reach capacity (even if you have room in your cabin) then she won't be allowed to book so encourage her to make a decision as fast as possible.

I feel it is best to book as soon as possible, once they open it up for Booking, that way you can get the Stateroom of your choice and better price. If you wait til the last minute, they you also have to come up with the full cost. Otheriwse when you book early, you have up into 2 months prior to sail date to pay off.

Archived