Island Marketing in Grand Cayman

viciouslysh

I used Island Marketing for excursions in both G.C. and Jamaica and everything went smoothly, both excursions ended up being private (no other people) and the waverunner to the rays was amazing, the guy was great. Can't remember what his name was. I would use them again.

We booked the Outrage Eco-Tour through Island Marketing. They're a booking agent for a number of independent operators - not only in Grand Cayman, but in other Caribbean ports as well. We just booked an excursion in St. Maarten through them for our February 2009 cruise. The booking works fine - you pay a deposit to Island Marketing with your credit card, then you pay the tour operator the balance with cash or travelers checks when you take the tour. And the tour with John Michael was great!

I've used Island Marketing in GC and Coz, both went according to planned. We did the Jeep Tour in GC and I just didn't care for it. The tour guide really didn't offer any information on the island, nor did he have answers to many of the questions we did have. The only good thing was that we got to Rum Point, and once there, we wished we had gone straight there. I wasn't real impressed with Georgetown itself.

• 4 months later...

Archived