where to buy water shoes?

cruisinginmd

good morning. i'm reading that water shoes are a good idea, where would i find them in a brick and mortar store at this time of year? or what are you favorites to order online? thanks!

not sure where you are located at but if you have a dicks sporting goods or modells? not sure if any walmarts have any left. we bought ours at an outlet store.

I'm not sure if you are looking for men's or women's. If you are looking for women's I recommend the Lands End Sea to Shore shoes from their website. I always take these when I cruise. You can wear them with socks as tennis shoes, or without as a water shoe. They are light weight and dry quickly. The mesh sides keep most of the sand and tiny rocks out of your shoes. I wore them to climb Dunns River Falls in Jamaica and they worked great.

From what port are you departing? If you are by chance leaving from Pt. Canaveral, Ron Jons in Cocoa Beach has them year round. You can also buy them on the ship; a bit pricier ($19.99) than your local MART store but if you can't find them elsewhere it's an option.

good morning. i'm reading that water shoes are a good idea, where would i find them in a brick and mortar store at this time of year? or what are you favorites to order online? thanks!

Try LandsEnd website that's where we got ours for the whole family.

As others have said, Walmart, but they may not have them this time of year.

You could also try a Bass outlet. I know that ours had several styles at 70% off last week. They are more money, but, of course, much better quality. Note: If you go and they do not have you size in the style you want, ask them if they can find it at another store. If they can, they will ship it to you for $6 or free if you have over $50 of shoes shipped.

I'm not sure if you are looking for men's or women's. If you are looking for women's I recommend the Lands End Sea to Shore shoes from their website. I always take these when I cruise. You can wear them with socks as tennis shoes, or without as a water shoe. They are light weight and dry quickly. The mesh sides keep most of the sand and tiny rocks out of your shoes. I wore them to climb Dunns River Falls in Jamaica and they worked great.

I have the Land's End River Trekkers. I did Mayfield falls in Jamaica in them and couldn't have done it without them. My DH had on cheapo water shoes and it wasn't as good for him. The minute I got home, I ordered him a pair from Land's End for next year, plus they were on sale.

the trekkers look great, any feedback on how they fit? thanks!

also, do you know if sears carries this particular lands end item?

I found them true to size. I am a 10 1/2 and the 10s were too small and the 11s too big.

Yes, Sears carried them so it might be worth checking to see if they have any left in your size.

we got ours on internet Zappos.good prices-good selection

thanks! i've looked at target and walmart, i may have missed the clearance. i'll check the other places too.

Funny, but I bought ours at Walgreens. I'm sure not the best quality, but they only need to make it through 1 cruise.

Deb

I have the Land's End River Trekkers. I did Mayfield falls in Jamaica in them and couldn't have done it without them. My DH had on cheapo water shoes and it wasn't as good for him. The minute I got home, I ordered him a pair from Land's End for next year, plus they were on sale.

Do feel these run true to size? I think I may get a pair for my cruise. Thanks!

I purchased mine about 3 weeks ago off of this website because I could not find any locally. They were aout $15 which included shipping.

http://www.swimoutlet.com/Water_Shoes_Sandals_s/355.htm

Thanks for your tip. I went to the web site. I brought a pair for my DH & myself on sale for $9.95 each. I also found a couple of other things I needed. Thanks so much for posting.:):):)

Archived