New to RCCL

marciew

Hi, everyone! This is our first time cruising with RCCL after 2 NCL & 3 Princess cruises & we're very excited but we're not familiar with how RCCL works. We booked our December Independence cruise through a travel agency & requested MTD. We had to prepay our gratuities & he emailed us that we now were signed up for MTD. However, when I looked at our reservation, it still says Main Seating. Does anyone know if it takes a few days for the reservation to reflect the MTD? I'm not sure that our travel agent really arranged this for us. Also, we are supposed to have on-board credit but I don't see that reflected anywhere either. Is there somewhere on the reservation where it shows up or do you have to wait until you're on board to see your shipboard credit? Thanks so much for any help!

Hi, everyone! This is our first time cruising with RCCL after 2 NCL & 3 Princess cruises & we're very excited but we're not familiar with how RCCL works. We booked our December Independence cruise through a travel agency & requested MTD. We had to prepay our gratuities & he emailed us that we now were signed up for MTD. However, when I looked at our reservation, it still says Main Seating. Does anyone know if it takes a few days for the reservation to reflect the MTD? I'm not sure that our travel agent really arranged this for us. Also, we are supposed to have on-board credit but I don't see that reflected anywhere either. Is there somewhere on the reservation where it shows up or do you have to wait until you're on board to see your shipboard credit? Thanks so much for any help!

Mine said that last week as well, but we were set once on board. It worked out really well.

We received a certificate on board with this credit and it was automatically setup on your account.

Apparently RCCL's online system is not setup to show My Time Dining. So if your TA says you have signed up and you have prepaid the gratuities I would trust that you are in My Time Dining - as it won't show up online.

Archived