Just got back from a GREAT cruise!

ohioNCLcruiser

at lunch & dinner on Dawn but no machine at the buffet. I asked & was taken to the Coffee Shop to buy it. Not what I asked.....

Thanks for your answer about the cappuccino machines. I know the Dawn's buffet is not as large as the Jewel class ships so maybe there is no room for it.

coffeebean

Hi James,

Enjoyed your videos on the Dawn. Did you use a video camera or reg camera w/ a movie function. We are getting ready to leave on our cruise in a few days on the Pearl and don't really want to lug around a video camera. We are thinking about using our nice Canon cameras w/ the video function. We have a 8G SD card so we can take plenty of still shots and videos. Bringing our laptop so we can download them if we get them too full. What do you think?

thanks,

Julie

Hi James,

Enjoyed your videos on the Dawn. Did you use a video camera or reg camera w/ a movie function. We are getting ready to leave on our cruise in a few days on the Pearl and don't really want to lug around a video camera. We are thinking about using our nice Canon cameras w/ the video function. We have a 8G SD card so we can take plenty of still shots and videos. Bringing our laptop so we can download them if we get them too full. What do you think?

thanks,

Julie

That will be fine, I just used the video function on my digital camera.

Hi OhioNCLCruiser:)

Really enjoyed your video's 1,2,3 & 6...am I missing something because I have yet to see anything for video 4 & 5, would love to see the rest of them. Are they downloaded already or are you still working on them?

Again, I really enjoyed viewing this videos. We are headed out on the Dawn this Sunday:)

Archived