Just got back from a GREAT cruise!

ohioNCLcruiser

Hey everyone,

I just got back from my great 21st Birthday cruise on the Dawn. Thanks for everyone who followed my twitter. I'll write a longer review tomorrow. My only real problem was with the cabin stewards and that was just because the poor woman needed a vacation! Anyway ask anything and expect a lot more tomorrow.

Here is a video about my first day on the ship

also check out my blog site http://www.shipblogger.com for more updates.

thanks!

Also PLEASE rate my videos!

James ~

It was fun following your blog while you cruised and now I'm even more delighted to be able to watch your daily videos. THANKS!

DH (Bill) and I are supposed to be on a 15-day cruise right now (had to cancel because of unforeseen issues) and watching the end of your Day 1 video was bitter-sweet ... love the water!

We were on the Dawn one year ago this week for a wonderful NE/Canada 11-day cruise. I can't wait to watch your remaining vids. Thanks for doing this for all of us ....

~Dianne

The video brings back fond memories of our cruises on the Dawn. We just love that ship. I saw on the news tonight that there was a problem with the Dawn docking today. They said there was some sort of electrical problem which resulted in smoke. It wasn't clear from the report if the problem was with the Dawn or the dock.

The video brings back fond memories of our cruises on the Dawn. We just love that ship. I saw on the news tonight that there was a problem with the Dawn docking today. They said there was some sort of electrical problem which resulted in smoke. It wasn't clear from the report if the problem was with the Dawn or the dock.

problem under the dock.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Happy Belated Birthday, James! Glad you had a good time on the Dawn. I've always wanted to do the New England / Canada cruise...perhaps sometime when our kiddies are old enough to enjoy. We're loving the video...it's like we're right there with you. Please keep them coming.

Also...my friend working on Dawn said that it was a fire under the pier and nearly half the NYFD was there! No problems whatsoever with Dawn and they left right on time!

James...

Day 1 video gets 5 stars out of 5 stars. It brought tears to my eyes. I love the Dawn and I love cruising. DH and I will be on Jewel very soon for Canada/New England and I can't wait.

Regarding the Dawn...Do they have the chocolate fountain yet in the buffet? Also, does Dawn have a Cappuccino machine in the buffet?

I'm sure we will be sailing on Dawn for a forth time because she is so convenient for us leaving from New York.

coffeebean

Thanks for the video, James. All I had to see was the wake of the ship and suddenly I had a deep yearning to be aboard.

I'll be looking forward to your review and additional videos!

When I saw the wake of the ship, I had tears in my eyes. Aft balconies are our favorite place to be on a ship.

Archived