Just got back from a GREAT cruise!

ohioNCLcruiser

James...

Day 1 video gets 5 stars out of 5 stars. It brought tears to my eyes. I love the Dawn and I love cruising. DH and I will be on Jewel very soon for Canada/New England and I can't wait.

Regarding the Dawn...Do they have the chocolate fountain yet in the buffet? Also, does Dawn have a Cappuccino machine in the buffet?

I'm sure we will be sailing on Dawn for a forth time because she is so convenient for us leaving from New York.

coffeebean

Coffee, I had asked about the Cappuccino machines in a post also and a reply was they don't have them like on the Gem.

Great job on the videos James. Maybe you found yourself a new career. You can actually combine them. I had friends and relatives on I believe Carnival Cruise and they came back with a DVD of highlights from the cruise. Maybe you can try to get a job on a ship doing this.

I fainted twice during dinner, and spent 12 hrs. in the ship medical center. Still don't know why I fainted.

I saw my doctor yesterday and I'm scheduled for several tests.

I hope everything turns out ok for you.

Don't know how to respond to your video on YouTube, James, but I'm really enjoying your trip with you! We're on the Pearl in just about three weeks, and your pictures are very evocative - make me want those weeks to hurry up and pass! Thanks again!

THIRD VIDEO??? What'd I miss???? :confused:

did I miss something' date='lol!!! Where is it???[/quote']

You guys had me thinking I was nuts - which I can be.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cruiseshipcrew

James, perhaps you should post it to your twitter also. BTW congrats on your birthday wishes that you posted.

Coffee, I had asked about the Cappuccino machines in a post also and a reply was they don't have them like on the Gem.

Thanks for your answer about the cappuccino machines. I know the Dawn's buffet is not as large as the Jewel class ships so maybe there is no room for it.

coffeebean

Nope sadly they do not. The chocolate fountain is there though.

Thanks for answering my question. "Yay" for the chocolate fountain. DH and I will be on Jewel soon and I'm looking forward to chocolate fountain on her. Hope Jewel has one too but NOTHING beats the chocolate fondue in Le Bistro.

coffeebean

James:

Happy Birthday!

Thank you for such wonderful videos.

We will be sailing on the Dawn Feb 10(sooooooooooo far away).

THis will be our lst NCL cruise even though we have been cruising since 1979 !

My daughter has sailed on the Dawn and loved it. THis will be our lst freestyle as we are traditional cruisers -- I am going with an open mind and intend to have a great time. If I dress up ok if others don't that's ok too.

Thanks again for the videos and Happy Birthday.,

Archived