The Real Deal tours

bahama daydreamer

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone done a tour with "Chicago" Bruce Flamon? He's offering us a private tour, at our own pace, for 4 for 50.00 pp.

I've heard good things about Bruce Flamon. I believe he is an ex-law enforcement officer. That is a good price for a private tour. I would just make sure you know how long that will give you and, if it matters to you, whether it is in an open-air safari truck or an air-conditioned SUV. We have been looking around for a private tour for just two of us and want it to be in an air-conditioned vehicle and are looking to sightsee for the whole day. Your quoted price is essentially $200 and that is considerably cheaper than what we have found. The cheapest for the two of us has been $275 but that would be from the time we dock until we re-board the ship at the end of the day. We found some that were $50 per hour (no matter the number of people) and some that were $400 no matter how many people as long as it was for 1-10 people. In that case it really depends on the number of people you have in your group. Since we are looking for just the two of us, that wouldn't be such a great way of doing it for us. I didn't actually get a quote from Bruce because he was booked for the day we were going to be in St. Thomas. However, he is the President of the U.S. Virgin Island Certified Tour Guides Organization and referred us to another reputable company.

Archived