less than a week out- shore excursion question

cruisinginmd

i didn't realize that we got locked out of the shore excursion section of the RCI website 10 days out. We've decided to cancel one of our excursions and try something different and I can't do it via the web. Should i call or just wait until we get on the ship? Can we modify this stuff via our tv in cabin, or do we need to do it thru the excursion desk. thanks!

i didn't realize that we got locked out of the shore excursion section of the RCI website 10 days out. We've decided to cancel one of our excursions and try something different and I can't do it via the web. Should i call or just wait until we get on the ship? Can we modify this stuff via our tv in cabin, or do we need to do it thru the excursion desk. thanks!

Since you will be on the Mariner, you will be able to cancel through the TV in your cabin. It won't give you any written assurance that you have cancelled, though, so you may want to do it at the Explorations! desk on Deck 5. It does get crowded, though, and they are not open 24/7. Make sure you do it more than 24 hours before the time of the excursion.

Archived