Quick QUestion About wow day sale

It should be per cabin, but I believe you have a person or 2 to put in each one. You can't just book them like hotel rooms in anticipation of filling them. :D :D

oh of course :P

Also, my father loves seeing how ships work, especially on our last cruise on the Mariner where you can peer in on the bridge. How often do they let people have a tour of the bridge during a cruise?

I don't know about bridge tours. We haven't been invited on once since before 2001. Of course, we haven't inquired about one either. :)

If you were to email someone about it, who would it be. (I am very new to trying these things :D. I just read and try to gain information).

If we book two cabins, does that mean each cabin has a 200$ obc, same if we book 3 or 4 cabins? Or is it only a 200$ obc for all cabins combined? Thanks!

Just be aware that it is UP TO $200 OBC... the amount of Onboard credit is based on the length of your cruise... I believe a 7 night cruise is $100..less than 7 night is $50..

Archived