Upgrade Fairy Kissed Us

AFT_LOVER

We sail this weekend. The room seemed so large for two people but the amenities would have been great. Oh, well.

Monicamn - if you really want the cabin, call back. Something might open up and you've still got plenty of time. We received an upsell from and AF to an AB - it was really nice. You never know...another might still open up! Either way, have a wonderful cruise.

Can someone give me the number to call for upsell. We leave on Saturday on the Star and mini-suites are open and we thought we were on wait list if one do become available but no call.

What number to call? If can't list on this site please email at bhappy7777 at aol dot com

Thanks,

Has anyone ever got upgraded as a first time cruiser on Norwegian Lines? Just wondering if only the people that have cruised with them before are the only ones that get upgraded? Thank you

We were upgraded from "H" to "EE" on the Dream our first cruise. It was a 17 day Trans-Atlantic crossing though so that may have had something to do with it.

Has anyone ever got upgraded as a first time cruiser on Norwegian Lines? Just wondering if only the people that have cruised with them before are the only ones that get upgraded? Thank you

There's no rhyme or reason in the upgrade process. On our first NCL cruise we met some folks who'd never sailed NCL either. They got an upgrade the day before the cruise.

Looks as though all the cabins are booked on our upcoming cruise this weekend. I go onto the NCL site and it says "not available" under each category!

I don't believe they sell under five days out. They have to run the manifest through Homeland Security and it takes time and are not allowed to sell so close to sailing.

But I have been known to be wrong......Nah!

I don't believe they sell under five days out. They have to run the manifest through Homeland Security and it takes time and are not allowed to sell so close to sailing.

But I have been known to be wrong......Nah!

I leave Sunday on the Dawn. I was just on the NCL site and there are many cabins available for this sailing and still being sold.

• 4 weeks later...

We went to Hawaii last year and it was our first time on NCL. We were called 3 weeks prior to our cruise and offered an upsell from an AF to an AA- Owners suite. It was more money than we had planned to spend but we figured it was Hawaii so it was worth it. The room and the amenities were awsome. Access to the private deck and pool.. wow. It was well worth every dollar. We are hoping the upsell fairy calls us for our cruise next year.:D

We were upsold from an AF to an AB on our recent Mexican Riviera cruise. It was awesome. I figured we might not get a chance again to see how others cruise. It was more than I wanted to spend for an upsell but it was worth it! I am so ready to go again. I enjoyed Cagney's and some of the other perks. I wish our Concierge would have been better at letting us know things like getting us into the Chocoholic buffet early or giving us better advice on disembarkation. :( We are not cruising again for a couple years but I am finding it hard to wait..... If we ever get fortunate enough to have a suite again, I am going to be very happy!!

Archived