Price Reductions for UK Cruisers?

bozza

Booked a cruise 2 days ago and have just seen it reduced by £145 each ($250 approx) will rccl honour the price drop?

And has any UK cruiser got this?

We booked direct with rccl UK.

Thanks

Pleased to say I called rcci and they have given me the price drop - I am so pleased!!!

Without reading these posts I wouldn't have even thought of looking at the prices, so thanks to everyone for all your advice.

Pleased to say I called rcci and they have given me the price drop - I am so pleased!!!

Without reading these posts I wouldn't have even thought of looking at the prices, so thanks to everyone for all your advice.

Well done you!

Now if only the price of my Navigator cruise would drop........

Hi Everybody

Have you ever heard of a price drop refund/credit after the full amount has been paid?

Hi Liz - at last we can put a face to the name !

Cheers

Kev

Hi Kev :D

Yes I have heard of UK Cruisers who have had price drop put onto their credit cards after final payment :D

Hi Everybody

Have you ever heard of a price drop refund/credit after the full amount has been paid?

Hi Liz - at last we can put a face to the name !

Cheers

Kev

Yes, had it happen to us earlier this year, rang my TA and they actually sent us a cheque from their company account, can only presume they then got it back from RCCL.

So pleased for you - always hearing about price drops in the US but this is a first. Well done, we will all follow your example now.

You should always check Elaine. Jane and I got almost £200 each off our May cruise. I'm sure you would have got it as well as you were the week before.

Simon

Hi again everyone

Thanks for the replies - I will keep a watchfull eye on the RCI website in the light for what you have said.

We will be on the Grandeur at the end of the month kicking back in an O/V (£506:00 inc all taxes - but not tips) but would ideally like a balcony - but the price at the moment is a bit crazy (£1200:00) no doubt `cos of the lack of D2`s etc. on a Vision class ship.

Still you never know.

Liz - are you all set for your Oasis cruise - what kind of cabin did you choose?

John - at least Derby have won a couple of games this season already!

Cheers

Kev & Ali

Liz - are you all set for your Oasis cruise - what kind of cabin did you choose?

Hi Kev & Ali :D

Chose my first balcony (a D8) for Oasis, thought what the heck, if going to spend all this money on Inaugural might as well do it right :D (we usually sail in an Inside or PR)

My friends keep saying too early when I ask if I can start packing already :D

Hope you have a great time on the Grandeur :D

I am always checking RCCL UK site and I am astonished at some of the prices for balcony cabins on the Med :eek: with some there is about £1000pp price difference between Inside & balcony cabins...my gawd I dont know how they manage to sell those cabins.

Hope all UK Cruisers hoping for price drops, get lucky :D

Archived