Group cruise interest April 09 out of Galveston

Honestly, your cruise idea sounds great but we cruised April 11-14 this year. We did not anticipate the large number of spring breakers that would be on the ship. Maybe Galveston is different from Miami but the thought of cruising during that time again doesn't appeal to me. Different dates and I'd be more inclined to consider it.

Im already booked the week before. I would have chosen the April 12th date but preferred the Roatan port.

If the price was right Id do it as a B2B, but Im not sure you can get a group together with so little lead time and get enough folks to sign up to get CC approval. If you got a CC group together Id cancel my Conquest cruise later in the year even!!! Id rather do RCL these days after my last Carnival cruise.

We're going the following week on a Transatlantic which will hopefully skew older and get us away from the spring break partiers.

One thing I always find interesting is where do these kids get all their money? I mean we used to go to FL for easter break when I was a kid but we stayed in a fleabag motel with a hot plate

Archived