Does Sunny Liston go to Magen's Bay?

jschafer6161

Thank you for your response. I did email him and he said we can go to either beach. He would drop us off and then whomever wanted to go to Sapphire he would bring there. He did say that all we can do at Magen's is swim, and it is beautiful, but at Sapphire there is much more to do. Is Sapphire similarly pretty like Megan's?

Both beaches are pretty. Magens is longer, great for strolls along the shore. It deepens gradually, usually very calm. Doesn't have snorkeling, does have some non-motorized watersports like kayaks, paddle boats. Sapphire is a smaller beach, deepens more quickly, usually calm but not as calm as Magens. Sapphire has snorkeling and motorized + non-motorized watersports.

--Islander

• 3 weeks later...

I think Sunny tries to discourage people from going to Magen's Bay as he has to pay a fee to take his vehicle in there and the people going there have to pay a $4 admission fee.

To go to Sapphire, there isn't any charge so he prefers going there. If he pays to take his vehicle in, and I don't know what the charge to him is, it takes away from his profit for the day

I love Magen's and would prefer to go there, but Sapphire is nice too. Enjoy!

Archived