If you want 100 shares of Carnival stock

DqALEX

Congrats to those who have made recent purchases in CCL.

For those that have owned them for awhile how soon after booking do you submit your stock information to Carnival? Is there a specific amount of days prior to sailing I should wait for or will they take care of it if I send it in advance? I don't want to get myself confused with all of the OBC we'll be getting for our next cruise. We have a group OBC for $100 and I will also have an additional $100 OBC from the future sailing certificate. If I send my stock info in now I want to be able to tell which credits have been applied.

Betty, I fax in my info as soon as I pay off my cruise.

Fax in proof of ownership to Carnival at 305-406-6477. Than call Carnival in a week or two at 1800-438-6744 EX 70041. and ask if you got your credit yet. Its nice being a carnival stock owner

Yes it is esp when the stock is on the rise again lol I think of you whenever I check the stock price since we both own CCL and RCL. I figured today's market was a relief to you although it's still going to keep going up up up RIGHT?? (disclaimer I do not have a crystal ball, I am not telling anyone to purchase, I do not predict but instead simply think positive) :D

Thanks Alex for the info on when you fax yours in :)

Yes it is esp when the stock is on the rise again lol I think of you whenever I check the stock price since we both own CCL and RCL. I figured today's market was a relief to you although it's still going to keep going up up up RIGHT?? (disclaimer I do not have a crystal ball, I am not telling anyone to purchase, I do not predict but instead simply think positive) :D

Thanks Alex for the info on when you fax yours in :)

If I could buy more CCL and RCL I would.

Your cruise doesn't have to be paid off. We have two cruises early 2009 and I've already sent in my info for stock OBC.

Very true - I never pay our cruises off until the last day or two, yet I always submit for the Shareholder's Credit ASAP. I'll give it a few days, then call 1-800-CAR-NIVA and have them send me (FAX or e-mail) an updated GUEST CONFIRMATION to be sure that the OBC has been applied.

Tom

well after todays performance I guess the market passed the bottom out stage now hopefully things stay on the up and up!

KNOCKING ON WOOD here... :eek:

:D

Now just hoping that the SIRIUS stock which I picked up for $0.45 will climb sufficiently to make up for those that I purchased somewhere "north" of $3.00!!!

Tom

I am so PO'ed at my online accout. I made the electronic transfer last Monday and their docs say a 4 day hold on the funds. So I figured I could still get in on the action by today. I logon but the funds are still being held. I search all over their web site and finaly find a 800 number to call. After speaking with their "service representive" for an hour seems that burried 4 or 5 pages deep in web page links is a disclosure that all "new" accounts have a 10 business day hold. So I will be locked out until next Monday. She did say if I "wired" another $3,500 I could trade tomorrow.:eek: Like that is going to happen.

The good news is my 401K recoverd enough to take one around the world cruise for 2. Now only a few more days like today and I will back where I started.

I send it in when I make the deposit, this past cruise it was 18 months prior!

Congrats to those who have made recent purchases in CCL.

For those that have owned them for awhile how soon after booking do you submit your stock information to Carnival? Is there a specific amount of days prior to sailing I should wait for or will they take care of it if I send it in advance? I don't want to get myself confused with all of the OBC we'll be getting for our next cruise. We have a group OBC for $100 and I will also have an additional $100 OBC from the future sailing certificate. If I send my stock info in now I want to be able to tell which credits have been applied.

That is quite an accomplishment right there!

I can't wait to log into my 401K in the morning. They will update it with today's closing prices and I will be very happy to see the higher total.

I wonder what CCL will do tomorrow? My little batch sold today but not for what it could of (I am a chicken trader, I get 50 cents and run!). I'd like to rinse and repeat!

The good news is my 401K recoverd enough to take one around the world cruise for 2. Now only a few more days like today and I will back where I started.

Thank you to all of you who answered my questions today. I got everything sent in and have my OBC for my next 3 cruises! You guys are great!!

Did you already get confirmation? I faxed mine in last week, called to check on it and it wasn't posted yet?

Thank you to all of you who answered my questions today. I got everything sent in and have my OBC for my next 3 cruises! You guys are great!!

The OBC is a nice part of owning the stock. Now we just have to wait until January for the next dividend

I am so PO'ed at my online accout. I made the electronic transfer last Monday and their docs say a 4 day hold on the funds. So I figured I could still get in on the action by today. I logon but the funds are still being held. I search all over their web site and finaly find a 800 number to call. After speaking with their "service representive" for an hour seems that burried 4 or 5 pages deep in web page links is a disclosure that all "new" accounts have a 10 business day hold. So I will be locked out until next Monday. She did say if I "wired" another $3,500 I could trade tomorrow.:eek: Like that is going to happen.

quote]

That just happened to me too. Stocks are around $30 now. I think I'll go ahead and buy now.

I read post #152 about who to send the documentation to, but I am curious as to what would be the quickest way to have "proof". Say you purchased 100 shares today;) , what would be the quickest way to have acceptable proof to fax?

:)

Archived