So what about a CC cruise???

but it depends on when the cruise was. Financially, we would need a long time before we could cruise again unless DH's game takes off like it should and he earns more money otherwise this CC might have to decline :(

but it depends on when the cruise was. Financially, we would need a long time before we could cruise again unless DH's game takes off like it should and he earns more money otherwise this CC might have to decline :(

My thinking would be to try to aim for a cruise 18 month - 2 yrs from now to enable as many as possible to come. I've noticed some people are fortunate to cruise several times a year, but everyone's circumstances are different. I suppose we have to hear what others have to say.

Cheers,

PAC

As per a similar discussion on another thread, I will paste here too -

In order to call it a cruise critic cruise, it will need to be organised through CC's guidelines - which unfortunately align to a US T/A that will not be able to facilitate the Oz booking.

Check out this page

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm

Maybe we can get P&O Australia or one of the visiting summer ships to arrange something with CC for the Aussie market.

As per a similar discussion on another thread, I will paste here too -

In order to call it a cruise critic cruise, it will need to be organised through CC's guidelines - which unfortunately align to a US T/A that will not be able to facilitate the Oz booking.

Check out this page

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm

Maybe we can get P&O Australia or one of the visiting summer ships to arrange something with CC for the Aussie market.

Geoff, what about the agents that advertise on cruise critic? The one at Portside and a few others do. I would think if they advertise on here then that may work.

And maybe Royal Caribbean, with Rhapsody.

Geoff, what about the agents that advertise on cruise critic? The one at Portside and a few others do. I would think if they advertise on here then that may work.

Maybe - but still needs to be organised via the CC admins to be called a CC cruise.

Step 1 is happening with this thread.

Step 2 asks that a month be nominated.

After getting an idea of interested numbers, step 3 is to pass on to CC Laura, and she will liaise with the selected agent for a price. This is where, if interested, CC could line up a deal through one of their Aussie advertisers.

Walt or Laura - Any thoughts on how to approach an Official Aussie CC cruise??

Ok, so as stated we need a idea on numbers. If as suggested 7 nghts in Sept or Oct 2010 on Pacific Dawn (or Pacific Sun) who would be interested?? Then Laura at CC's can go the next step and see if it is possible.

:p 2 Adults 3 children (14,10,7) (Pacific Sun 1st Choice but do either)

Does all that sound good.

There is a huge difference between what each ship will do for CCers and the Pacific Dawn really goes the distance looking after CCers in a big way.

The Pacific Sun will allow us to meet in a place, no drink staff or open bar just a vacant area, they did send a phototgrapher to take photos. They will seat us all together in the dining room.

For my money at the moment if it is a special CC event then the Pacific Dawn would be the choice as they know how to look after groups like CC.

Thanks for offer I'm sure to need a little help. How many in your group?

Gkaclt 2 adults & 3 children

Gizzagoo?? you coming Glenda

Passionate about cruising 2 Adults & 2 children

Leashyloo69 ???

Sonyac ????

Ok, so as stated we need a idea on numbers. If as suggested 7 nghts in Sept or Oct 2010 on Pacific Dawn (or Pacific Sun) who would be interested?? Then Laura at CC's can go the next step and see if it is possible.

:p 2 Adults 3 children (14,10,7) (Pacific Sun 1st Choice but do either)

Does all that sound good.

Count me in...any excuse for a cruise. Maybe we could split a 2nd cabin? We have the same combination of family as you - 2 adults 3 children (9,7,4 - at time of sailing sept 2010).

Thanks for offer I'm sure to need a little help. How many in your group?

Gkaclt 2 adults & 3 children

Gizzagoo?? you coming Glenda

Passionate about cruising 2 Adults & 2 children

Leashyloo69 ???

Sonyac ????

Not sure about me and my lot yet, have to experience the first cruise to make sure we like it! Plus we have no idea what 2010 holds for us at this stage either which doesn't help. It would be nice though!

Hi

Guys, I would love to come. We've had a work conference in Fiji moved from August this year (cause of Olympics) to March next year and now because of economic situation, they're moving it to July/August.

We normally cruise in Jan/Feb but have not booked for 2009 cause we thought we were going to Fiji in March, but now find out this has been moved to July/August.:eek: :eek:

Damn, those ice cream gods. We're Wendys franchisees.

Jenny

WOW up to 19 Adult and 10 children. about 12 cabins so far. Think we should give it a week to see how many before we contact CC's.

Brossy - sounds great about sharing a cabin for the kids. Our boys will be 14/11/7 at the time of cruising.

Will keep a list of those interested. If you like to send me your email and I will keep all up to date of what is happening should this go ahead. Also will keep updating this thread of course.

Sound like so much fun.

Kelly - gkaclt@bigpond.net.au

WOW up to 19 Adult and 10 children. about 12 cabins so far. Think we should give it a week to see how many before we contact CC's.

Brossy - sounds great about sharing a cabin for the kids. Our boys will be 14/11/7 at the time of cruising.

Will keep a list of those interested. If you like to send me your email and I will keep all up to date of what is happening should this go ahead. Also will keep updating this thread of course.

Sound like so much fun.

Kelly - gkaclt@bigpond.net.au

Hi Kelly

That will be great it should help to keep costs down..more to spend on cocktails...:) :) :)

My email is brossy at aanet dot com dot au

Archived