NOS is DEC - Which is your favorite beach in Cozumel

Paradise Beach BY FAR! Awesome food, drink, and no entrance fee. Just have to buy $10 worth of food or drink and THAT is easy enough! lol

You just grab a taxi and ask for Paradise Beach. No longer than a 15-minute ride or so and if my memory serves me correctly I think it was $12 per cab ride, and the cab held 4-5 people.

Paradise Beach BY FAR! Awesome food, drink, and no entrance fee. Just have to buy $10 worth of food or drink and THAT is easy enough! lol

You just grab a taxi and ask for Paradise Beach. No longer than a 15-minute ride or so and if my memory serves me correctly I think it was $12 per cab ride, and the cab held 4-5 people.

How is getting the cab back without missing the ship?

Most of the day was too early for me to drink, but thats my choice. I found the food buffet to be dull and fly infested. The water trampoline had a dangerous hole. Maybe not terrible, but I'll look for better this time.

Yep, that's the way I remember it too. :)

It was probably the only buffet that I was at a loss to find something to eat. And I am not picky about food. ;)

We always go to Nachi Cocom Beach Club, a great beach that is reasonably priced with great food, free beverages, nice pool with swim up bar and far away from the crowds associated with cruise ship related beach clubs. This unique Cozumel beach club is limited to 100 guests per day and has decent snorkeling, massage, Jet-Ski's, scuba diving and para-sailing.

Yep, that's the way I remember it too. :)

It was probably the only buffet that I was at a loss to find something to eat. And I am not picky about food. ;)

When people ask me about food safety in Cozumel, THAT is the kind of food I warn them about.

We always go to Nachi Cocom Beach Club, a great beach that is reasonably priced with great food, free beverages, nice pool with swim up bar and far away from the crowds associated with cruise ship related beach clubs. This unique Cozumel beach club is limited to 100 guests per day and has decent snorkeling, massage, Jet-Ski's, scuba diving and para-sailing.

Dude, the drinks aren't free. You PAID for them.

Our group did this one as well and loved it. It was extremely clean, the food was prepared fresh, great guacomole, the drinks were plentiful, the swim up bar was a lot of fun, as was the hot tub. We enjoyed parasailing, had a blast. A beautiful beach, not crowded. Limited to the first 100, you are guaranteed a chaise. The best 50 dollars we spent the whole vacation.

Archived