Reataurants near Courtyard Marriott FLL Beach???

Crown Prince

Do you know any inexpensive or moderately-priced restaurants within walking distance of the Courtyear Marriott Hotel, 440 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316 ?

My DD and I will be staying there for 3 nights in November for The Inaugural. Our Hotel stay does not include breakfast. :confused:

TY for your help. :D

bubba gumps is UNDER the hotel....PLUS you can flag down the sun trolley anywhere outside (thurs thru sun) and ride down 17th street...lots of places there...

IIRC i rode over to publix and bought small cereals and pastries for breakfat..(i was sick of marriott food!)...

there is a little bar/restaurant in the alley next to the hotel with german-ish food...not really authentic but we ate there and it was decent and not too expensive....there are lots of places..there's a little cafe place if you go towards the ocean, and turn right....you can get breakfast and sandwiches there too!

We stayed in this hotel one night pre cruise last January.

It's across the street from the beach. A very nice hotel and a great Priceline win.

The block adjacent to the hotel has a few restaurants and shops. We didn't eat, but saw alots of people sitting at outdoor tables having lunch.

There was a 7-11 store on the street behind the hotel where be bought soda and snacks.

We didnt' take the water taxi to Las Olas, but I understand that there is a stop near the hotel.

There is a very nice looking buffet breakfast in the hotel. I don't know the price because we didn't eat there in the end but I did go in and look at the food. We were only staying there one night before the cruise and knew we would have many big breakfasts on the ship. Had the free coffee in the room and some more from the lobby (better) and we picked up some fruit, juice and a yogurt at the 7-11 and sat outside on the wave wall.

We had supper at Bubba Gumps as it was close and we were tired. Food was good and we sat outside so the view of the beach was awesome.

There was a popular looking restaurant within walking distance just south of the hotel. Many of the outside tables were swings (sounds weird but looked fun) we plan to try that if we are back in the area for our next cruise.

Also, in case you didn't know all rooms have a good size fridge so you might want to pick up some stuff on the way there.

we did take out from bubba gumps...believe it or not, they have pulled pork sandwiches that were pretty good! we only went there since it was UNDER the hotel...

it's a nice place...we had some problems due to the fact that i used marriott points.....i am a Platinum Premier with them....there is an expectation of attention that fell short..BUT they made up for it!!

Once we got a decent room, we were happy...

AND, se if Ray the bellman is there....he has a van service on the side.....probably can get you to the pier/airport reasonably. AND he charges around the same as the cabs...BUT there is no meter...Thus, if the bridge is up, the meter isn't running up your fare! He's a really nice guy!

Archived