Asian Cruise

Cqis

I received a 2008 calander from Princess Lines. My eye kept going to the Asian cruise. Pepper and I decided that that will be our next cruise 2009.

Has anyone taken any of these cruises 20 days or less? Which cruise line did you use ? Where did you board and disembark ? What was your ports?

We have sailed Celeberity, Holland American, Disney and Princess, and an out of business line Commodore. Shortest trip 5 days longest trip 22 days.

Cely

Three years ago, we took a 16 night crusie on the Pacific Princess from Beijing to Bangkok. We had a wonderful time. We fisited Pusan, SK; Nagasaki; Shanghai; Hong Kong; Na Tran, Vietnam; Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Singapore; Kuatan, Malaysia.

We've done several Asian cruises. One was with Royal Cruise Lines, which is no longer in business, one with Oceania, and 3 (or 4?) with Princess. They've all had varying itineraries, and have ranged from 12 to 25 nights.

Hi there!

I haven't yet cruised to Asia but will in February 09. After several years of debating whether we would do a land tour, or a river cruise or a 'regular' cruise... we finally opted for Azamara Quest.

The main reason is that it will overnight in 3 places - Hong Kong, Shanghai and Osaka. In addition, it will visit Hiroshima, Pusan, Seoul, Dalian and ends in Beijing where we will spend a few days. I felt that the overnights would allow us to spend more time and also experience night activities - shows, dinners etc.

Hope you find a combination of ship and itinerary that will suit your dream!!

MC

Thank you for your help.I haven't made any decisions yet. I hope I get some more input.It is s-o-o-o hard making the right choice. Pepper can care less where we go as long as he gets to see the Great Wall. He says the rest is up to me. If I make the wrong choice you know that I am in trouble .

Cely

• 3 months later...

Archived