Love and Marriage game contestants

MDnOH

I would attempt to play on our upcoming cruise since we are going to hit 20 years in 2009 but since I am going with the kids... no thank you.:o :eek:

The worst thing is, they play it over and over on the TV in the cabins the days after. :eek:

Better than what my wife and I just expericenced on the Enchantment Newlywed game. The three hubby's were asked about the strangest place they have ever made woopie....

Idiot #1 actually said "in the bu#%"......

What a total jack$#% he made of himself.....wife was so embarrassed.

*lol* DD walked in to see why I was laughing!!!

DW wanted to get on stage...told her no way! I am not much for being center stage....DD is our actress/performer. She loves to do the family talent show so I figure that is a good family snipet for the Cruise in Review Video...

We *won* the game on our Alaska cruise last summer... with our 8-year-old daughter in attendance...

Trust me. Never let him see it. They can't take it at any age. :eek: :D

Their parents don't do those things. :rolleyes: :D :D

Does anyone know how the contestants are chosen for this game?

The 3 I have seen, they picked the couple married the longest, a newlywed couple, then they pick one from the audience and they make you come up with some thing to act out on and the audience cheers the best one and they get to be the 3rd couple.

Usually the middle couple it is a competition to see who can do the best rendition of "Ooo baby, ooo baby, I wanna play, I wanna play."

Thats it, my reply wan't quite as accurate. I've seen a couple of winning renditions I am saving for our next cruise (I'm not very original) I won't say what they were to improve my odds.

Thats it, my reply wan't quite as accurate. I've seen a couple of winning renditions I am saving for our next cruise (I'm not very original) I won't say what they were to improve my odds.

Best of luck on that. Just remember YouTube videos are always fun to share with your nearest and dearest friends from cruise critic.:p

Oh I guess so. But FLCruiser is on MY LIST. :eek: :p

NOT THE LIST!!!:eek:

BTW, there is a poster (Melika091900) that has been asking about Mariner today (also started a thread on the Ask a Question board titled RCCL Mariner vs Carnival Splendour), specifically about activities for kids on Mariner. I pointed her to some of your postings, but you might go see if you can answer some of her questions.

Better than what my wife and I just expericenced on the Enchantment Newlywed game. The three hubby's were asked about the strangest place they have ever made woopie....

Idiot #1 actually said "in the bu#%"......

What a total jack$#% he made of himself.....wife was so embarrassed.

Well, I see it could have been worse than it was for us. My inlaws were chosen as the longest married couple. When they got to this question, all 11 of us (including teenage grandchildren) sank down deep in our seats. We had trouble looking them in the eye the rest of the cruise. Fortunately, their answer was not nearly as bad as Idiot #1's.

NOT THE LIST!!!:eek:

BTW, there is a poster (Melika091900) that has been asking about Mariner today (also started a thread on the Ask a Question board titled RCCL Mariner vs Carnival Splendour), specifically about activities for kids on Mariner. I pointed her to some of your postings, but you might go see if you can answer some of her questions.

K, I will go see if I can find it. :D

Archived