lugguage weight restrictions

aussiescouser

Hi guys heading off tomorrow on the PD and the wifes bag weighs an absolute tonne, has anyone ever heard of anybody being picked up for having to much weight in their luggage!! think it weighs about 35kg's.:confused: :confused: :confused:

hi aussiecouser, there is no weight restrictions for going on the cruise but they may stick a heavy sticker on the case and they may throw the case around so i wouldnt have any breakables in the case

you can do a wash onboard, its only $1 per wash & $1 for the clothes dryer

rkmw

Hi,

No bag is supposed to be heavier than 32kg for Occupational Health & Safety reasons. If your wife wants to take more things, just pack an extra bag. You can have two each or however many you can transport to the ship. You might need an extra one coming home anyway because you might pick up a few souvenirs.

Evon.

hi aussiecouser, there is no weight restrictions for going on the cruise but they may stick a heavy sticker on the case and they may throw the case around so i wouldnt have any breakables in the case

rkmw

Hi there, the cost of laundry on Pacific Dawn has now gone up from $1.00 to $3.00 to wash, and the same to dry .

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

rkmw

Hi rkmw,

Re your quote to wash clothes on board, it's actually $1 for the laundry detergent & $3 each for wash & dryer.

Cheers,

Maria:)

Hi rkmw,

Re your quote to wash clothes on board, it's actually $1 for the laundry detergent & $3 each for wash & dryer.

Cheers,

Maria:)

hi maria, when we were on the PD in july it was only $1 per wash and $1 for the dryer so its gone up

Hi guys heading off tomorrow on the PD and the wifes bag weighs an absolute tonne, has anyone ever heard of anybody being picked up for having to much weight in their luggage!! think it weighs about 35kg's.:confused: :confused: :confused:

On our last cruise one of our suitcases was nearly 35kgs and there wasn't even a heavy sticker on it ...which surprised me. While we were on board I was making a mental note of what not to bring on our next cruise, and 4 pairs of shoes are on that list. I found that during the day I wore thongs all around the boat and at night I mostly wore the same shoes.....the most comfortable. We also took extra beach towels, which we never used. :)

Archived