Infinity October 19 Panama Canal

traveler619

traveler 619 ~ there is already an active roll call for this cruise on our ROLL CALL boards. Here is a link to that thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=598927&page=7.

We request that all roll call discussions take place on our ROLL CALL boards so we can keep those conversations together and easy for members to find.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. We hope you find our community informative and enjoyable! Have a great cruise!

traveler 619 ~ there is already an active roll call for this cruise on our ROLL CALL boards. Here is a link to that thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=598927&page=7.

We request that all roll call discussions take place on our ROLL CALL boards so we can keep those conversations together and easy for members to find.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. We hope you find our community informative and enjoyable! Have a great cruise!

Host Anne..sadly no one has posted since dec 07..so, hardly an active thread, the OP probably didn't see it that far down the list!!

Jann & John ~ something isn't right....let's try again. The last post was yesterday. If that doesn't work, go to the Infinity Roll Call and find the Oct. 19th cruise (it's about the nineth one down on the Infinity roll call main board) and click on that link....go to page 8 and you'll be at yesterday's post.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=598927&page=8

Let me know if one of those work!

Jann & John ~ something isn't right....let's try again. The last post was yesterday. If that doesn't work, go to the Infinity Roll Call and find the Oct. 19th cruise (it's about the nineth one down on the Infinity roll call main board) and click on that link....go to page 8 and you'll be at yesterday's post.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=598927&page=8

Let me know if one of those work!

hi Anne...this is what I see on page 8..

it's an even earlier post than before...

August 1st, 2007, 10:45 AM

socreader

so it's even weirder., it doesn't really matter to me, it's not one of my cruises, I only looked originally to help find it for someone else and thought it was strange, as this has never happened before when I have clicked on a link.

Now I'm gonna look it up the old fashioned way, from scratch, to see what I get....

ps...just did and Oct 13th is now the last post, so obviously the link is scrambled in cyber space!!

jannandjohn,

How weird is that?? When I click on the link Anne gave it shows December 20th, 2007, 08:21 PM as the last post!!

sorry guys, it's what I see.

It sounds like you are looking at the first page of posts in that thread, which is now up to about seven or eight pages. These boards display only twenty posts per page to ensure that download times are reasonable and that long threads don't create a bottleneck in the system that blocks out other users. If there are more than twenty posts in the thread, you have to use the navigation bars (there are two, located just above and just below the posts, in threads that have more than twenty posts) to go to the preceding and following pages. Each navigation bar has numbered links for a few pages before and after the current page, as well as links for the first page, the previous page, the next page, and the last page of the thread.

Norm.

jannandjohn,

hi Anne...this is what I see on page 8..

it's an even earlier post than before...

August 1st, 2007, 10:45 AM

socreader

so it's even weirder., it doesn't really matter to me, it's not one of my cruises, I only looked originally to help find it for someone else and thought it was strange, as this has never happened before when I have clicked on a link.

Now I'm gonna look it up the old fashioned way, from scratch, to see what I get....

ps...just did and Oct 13th is now the last post, so obviously the link is scrambled in cyber space!!

No, this is not weird at all. Rather, it just sounds like you selected the option to display posts from most recent to least recent rather than the default of least recent to most recent somewhere along the way. These boards do provide both options. If the "last page" shows the oldest post, check the "first page" of the same thread.

Norm.

Archived