Hello from QM2 - Oct2008 Tandem Crossing

Vic The Parrot

Hi gang

So far, I've been enjoying myself. Service and food have been top notch, and the ship is in excellent condition. We're going thru some moderate seas now, and QE2 is on our starboard side.

The weather has been great ( at least in my opinion :D ) with the swells and slightly bumpy ride. But that's why they build these things, right? ;)

Off to lunch, then the cabin cavalcade with our uber-host Peter.

More to come later ...

vic

Soooo jealous. Have fun. We love it when the sea is rough:D :D

Sharon

So far, I've been enjoying myself. Service and food have been top notch, and the ship is in excellent condition. We're going thru some moderate seas now, and QE2 is on our starboard side.

The weather has been great ( at least in my opinion :D ) with the swells and slightly bumpy ride. But that's why they build these things, right? ;)

Off to lunch, then the cabin cavalcade with our uber-host Peter.

More to come later ...

vic

Sigh. I wished to be onboard QM2 now to see the wonderful QE2 marching alongside across the pond, and to shoot memorable pictures of her.

Less than a month for the QE2, I never thought that day would come... I´ll always remember her and call myself proud to have sailed on QE2 earlier this year.

Have a nice trip, and keep us posted.

Hi Vic.....do keep her in good shape now....some of us will be joining her in just a couple of days!:D See you at the Sequoia!!

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

August 7, 2009....the “Affair” goes on...this time “home” to Norway

hi great another qm2 post, nothing from qe2 as yet. watching the webcam which is not great facing in the sea. loved seeing all the fine ships leaving soton on wightscene. keep in up. going to ft lauderdale tomorrow for EURODAM.

all the best vic

dave

It's over :(

Sorry for not posting more ... been too busy having a great time, and sharing memories with fellow pax.

I'll give a full recap once I get home.

Staying in NY for the night to see our fair ladies sail away Thursday afternoon.

So I'll see everyone downtown in a few hours. (Unless I come up with a plan to make this ship go down to Cuba ... :D ;) )

Hope everyone is well

Archived