"L" Shaped Balcony Cabins On Destiny. Good Or Bad ?

mr jailerman

What cabins are you specifically talking about? Are you talking about the 'special' 1As with the 2 windows - these are fabulous if you can get them? or specific inside cabins? or others? Maybe some more info might help?

What cabins are you specifically talking about? Are you talking about the 'special' 1As with the 2 windows - these are fabulous if you can get them? or specific inside cabins? or others? Maybe some more info might help?

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's.

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's. They

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's. They are

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's. They are shape

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's. They are shaped

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's. They are shaped like

The two cabins on both sides of the ship aft before the 9A's. They are shaped like an "L"..:)

My folks had the l-shaped cabins on the Valor and we had the 9A next to it. Not sure what you want to know. The cabin has no couch and thefoot of the bed is towards the windows. The balcony is larger than a regular balcony. The price is same as for a regular balcony. If you don't care about the couch (& they didn't) it was nice having a larger balcony. We actually had the partition opened between the balconies.

My folks had the l-shaped cabins on the Valor and we had the 9A next to it. Not sure what you want to know. The cabin has no couch and thefoot of the bed is towards the windows. The balcony is larger than a regular balcony. The price is same as for a regular balcony. If you don't care about the couch (& they didn't) it was nice having a larger balcony. We actually had the partition opened between the balconies.

What deck was that on ? I have one on deck 6 on the Destiny booked and it does have a couch..:D Did you or them like this cabin for what they paid ?

Hi!

We had one on Destiny 10/6...and LOVED it! The balcony was HUGE and I loved not having the bed against a shared wall. I think we will try to get this cabin configuration on ALL of our future cruises. It's also nice because your cabin door is tucked in the corner, separate from the main hallway. We NEVER heard any noise from out there!

We were in 6137, in case anyone is thinking of booking this cabin.

Edited to add: We did have a couch...

HHIslandGirl

Would that have been cabin 6371 on the Destiny? :p We have cabin 6459 on the Victory, which is an "L" shape, same location and on Upper Deck. Probably same basic layout, we hope. Did your cabin have any extra windows along the deck?

Looking forward to our first cruise and first time in the Carribean!!

HHIslandGirl

Would that have been cabin 6371 on the Destiny? :p We have cabin 6459 on the Victory, which is an "L" shape, same location and on Upper Deck. Probably same basic layout, we hope. Did your cabin have any extra windows along the deck?

Have Fun ! I think that will be a neat cabin to stay in !!:D

HHIslandGirl

Darn work, taking away from my time answering posts on CC!

Yep, on the Destiny...we had windows on either side of the bed. The head of the bed was against the balcony wall. So that wall was almost all windows-which I loved.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=321859 This is Wenfred's picture of the cabin. This was the 1a now a cat 6 I think. No balcony in this version.

Thanks to my "RN" Friend..:) I think this cabin will be decent for the limited time I will be in it. I like the fact that is off the hallway a bit. It's like a poor mans Suite..:eek: :D :D (Which I am;) )

Hi!

We had one on Destiny 10/6...and LOVED it! The balcony was HUGE and I loved not having the bed against a shared wall. I think we will try to get this cabin configuration on ALL of our future cruises. It's also nice because your cabin door is tucked in the corner, separate from the main hallway. We NEVER heard any noise from out there!

Photos ??? :D PLEAAAASE...:o

Hi!

FULL REVIEW AND PHOTOS PLEAAAASE WHEN YOU CAN.. WE NEED OUR FIX FOR MANY MONTHS YET..:confused: :D THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HAVE A GREAT DAY..:)

Archived