"L" Shaped Balcony Cabins On Destiny. Good Or Bad ?

mr jailerman

This cabin was awesome! The bathroom was smaller than the other cabins, but I loved the double balcony along with the windows. The other nice thing was the queen bed, not two twins pushed together.

Here are two photos, one of the cabin and one of the balcony.

Feel free to ask any questions.

187592798_Honeymoon001.jpg.2ad39263f7d99cc3df14007615da7adb.jpg

867051993_Honeymoon002.jpg.9bc5cf28c04add8e2de4359a5fcd78af.jpg

This cabin was awesome! The bathroom was smaller than the other cabins, but I loved the double balcony along with the windows. The other nice thing was the queen bed, not two twins pushed together.

:D :D Thank you very much as that is the SAME cabin I am booked in .. Any opinions about this cabin as far as the room goes ? Could you see the ships wake if you looked past the divider ? How was the vibration in this cabin ? I'm sure that Balcony was nice .. Thanks again and any other photos are more then welcome.. (PLEASE..:o :D ) Thanks..

LOL...guess I don't have to put up my pictures, now! Since we were in the cabin together and all... :D

Seriously, it's a way cool cabin. The only thing I would change would be moving the bed so it faces out the window, rather than having the window behind you.

And now...back to catching up on all the work that piled up while we were gone... :eek:

We had a similar cabin on the Empress Deck. My problem was that the bathroom was on the opposite corner from the door. So, you had to walk in the door, down the "hallway" where the closets are, past the bed all the way to the windows, turn right, then past the foot of the bed until you got to the bathroom. This picture was taken from in front of the bathroom door (and the door to the balcony was immediately to the right of the picture-taker).

321113855_MOM2005CRUISEDISK1009_edited-1.jpg.dc8ffae50b52b6c2e84b53c641d7346a.jpg

LOL...guess I don't have to put up my pictures, now! Since we were in the cabin together and all... :D

Seriously, it's a way cool cabin. The only thing I would change would be moving the bed so it faces out the window, rather than having the window behind you.

And now...back to catching up on all the work that piled up while we were gone... :eek:

Thanks to you Both for your time to post and continued Happiness..:)

We had a similar cabin on the Empress Deck. My problem was that the bathroom was on the opposite corner from the door. So, you had to walk in the door, down the "hallway" where the closets are, past the bed all the way to the windows, turn right, then past the foot of the bed until you got to the bathroom. This picture was taken from in front of the bathroom door (and the door to the balcony was immediately to the right of the picture-taker).

Thanks Habby !! :D Was that Cabin 7319 on Empress deck ? I had seen your photos once befroe and they are nice.. The bed of that cabin faces toward the windows right ? I really do prefer that to having my head up against the Balcony wall but the Cabin looks a Bit smaller then 6371 ? Then again maybe it's just the photos ? How did you like this cabin ? Any good or Bad points to share ? Your Balcony looked very nice and i am a Balcony person.. Thanks once more for the photo and any extra info..:)

Thanks Habby !! :D Was that Cabin 7319 on Empress deck ? I had seen your photos once befroe and they are nice.. The bed of that cabin faces toward the windows right ? I really do prefer that to having my head up against the Balcony wall but the Cabin looks a Bit smaller then 6371 ? Then again maybe it's just the photos ? How did you like this cabin ? Any good or Bad points to share ? Your Balcony looked very nice and i am a Balcony person.. Thanks once more for the photo and any extra info..:)

Help me here Habby ??:D

• 2 years later...

Just got off L shaped cabin cruise, I didn't like them. You needed the bigger balcony because one person had to stand on the balcony while the other changed. I don't know the square footage but if it is as big, it is unusable. The head of the bed being toward the side of the ship made me dizzy at night as the boat rocked from side to side. I would advice a smaller balcony (the normal ones are very adequate) and a standard room.

Archived