Inspiration Sports Bar?

BuckeyeLotus

Trying to see if football will be broadcast on the Inspiration, the game will be on ABC which I've read will be broadcast on the ship through Denver. But does Inspiration have a sports bar? Any bar with a TV where a group could watch? Silly me for scheduling a cruise during football season!! Thanks for your help!

My friend there are no guarantees. Our ESPN and local stations were lost for 4 out of 5 days. Don't count on anything and if anyone tells you different that is their experience. Every cruise is different.

Well from what I've read the ships have regular broadcast stations out of Denver. So if they are showing the games on ABC, NBC, CBS in Denver then you should be able to get them on the ship. However they do not get ESPN on the ship.

Does anyone know the name of the 'sports bar' on Inspiration. I have been on her sister ship Elation and I just don't remember a bar with TVs.

Thanks everyone for the comments! It would be a shame to miss it but while cruising in the Caribbean I"m sure I'll get over it!

Archived